The Octagon Bar: Heimili af Víkingur, friður ritgerð, og the fágun kvenmaður á Jörð

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ewen said:

no, i was asking why you were saying sorry to me.

:scratch:

*phones for the Firefighter strippers from the Sweetest Thing video to perform in the Octagon for most of the females(and some of the males - Fernando for starters)*

I posted a sad smiley without any explanation, lol.

*kicks back and enjoys strippers from Sweetest Thing video :drool:

pax said:
Basically, the question is...how lucky am I feeling? :yikes:

If I really want to be paranoid about not getting stranded in NYC overnight, I should take the car. If I feel like we can take our chances, the bus SHOULD work...there is a late bus (12:30 a.m.), which, even if Ewen's flight is an hour or two late, we shouldn't have any trouble making. And if it's on time, we can probably catch the 11:00 bus.

Decisions, decisions.

Take the bus you'll have more time to enjoy each other and you won't crash when you keep staring over at ewen every other second. :wink:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh......................LOVE! :up:

karmic_postmark said:

Take the bus you'll have more time to enjoy each other and you won't crash when you keep staring over at ewen every other second. :wink:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh......................LOVE! :up:

I like the way you think! :up:

Nice to see you again. :wave:

i totally told and keep telling her the bus option is the best idea.

Pax though (she won't tell you this but i will) is concerned about me having to humph my bags about or not getting there on time for me arriving!!!!!

stop that, girl!!! forget about that, i'm going to be sat on my arse for 7.5 hours on a plane, possibly asleep most of it (with any hope). humphing my bags onto a train and then a bus is NO big ordeal. either is hanging about the airport. think solely of yourself on this and what is easiest for you.

if we miss the bus back to Scranton then so be it....we'll put our brains together on the evening and we'll get you back home somehow in time for work.....my brain totally works better when the pressure is on. we'll figure something out.

:kiss:

ewen said:
i totally told and keep telling her the bus option is the best idea.

Pax though (she won't tell you this but i will) is concerned about me having to humph my bags about or not getting there on time for me arriving!!!!!

stop that, girl!!! forget about that, i'm going to be sat on my arse for 7.5 hours on a plane, possibly asleep most of it (with any hope). humphing my bags onto a train and then a bus is NO big ordeal. either is hanging about the airport. think solely of yourself on this and what is easiest for you.

if we miss the bus back to Scranton then so be it....we'll put our brains together on the evening and we'll get you back home somehow in time for work.....my brain totally works better when the pressure is on. we'll figure something out.

:: blush ::

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I posted a sad smiley without any explanation, lol.

:|

I was misunderstood on that whole posting-just-a-smiley-in-a-post thing. it's in my journal. there was a phase where you wouldn't hear from someone in the Octagon and then suddenly they'd appear and their posting would only be that of a :( or :banghead: or whatever. then they wouldn't say anything and just wait for everyone to ask "what's the matter?" or whatever. It was really irritating. My point was, if the people had a prob then why couldn't they just come out with it instead of the attention seeking attitutde, waiting for people to chase them about it. most of us are adults after all.

:rant:

*pours then downs a Guinness in one*

lol, yeah right!

Last edited:
April, I believe Diemen is somewhere in the bar. He's having arguments with Fernando about massaging your neck. :wink:

over to you Diemen.....

pax said:
I get to go home in 15 minutes! :hyper:

Pot pie part 2 for dinner, LOL. :up:

I've just demolished a most delicous Ceaser salad. I so wish I was having some of that pie that you keep mentioning.

That's one reason I may like you to pick me up at the airport....so we could stop by that diner! :wink:

ewen said:

I've just demolished a most delicous Ceaser salad. I so wish I was having some of that pie that you keep mentioning.

That's one reason I may like you to pick me up at the airport....so we could stop by that diner! :wink:

I'm looking forward to having the rest of it for dinner, even though I had some for lunch! :)

I still have 3 turkey burgers, but of course I'm saving those for your arrival, being that turkey is so scarce in Scotland.

*finishes massaging Pax's neck - will continue later - throws the massage oil towards Diemen*

catch boyo!

:eyebrow:

Last edited:
pax said:

I'm looking forward to having the rest of it for dinner, even though I had some for lunch! :)

I still have 3 turkey burgers, but of course I'm saving those for your arrival, being that turkey is so scarce in Scotland.

hey! lol. don't start that whole turkey-is-scarce-in-Scotland-thing in public, especially here.....people believe that shoite!! :lmao:

TURKEY IS NOT SCARCE AND DEFINATELY NOT EXPENSIVE IN SCOTLAND (in fact it's way, way cheaper than chicken)

have a Tim Tam with your tea, Tania left them here earlier.

*spreads Tim Tam biscuits onto a plate and then switches the holographic projector on, sending an image of the human Tim on to the dance floor*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom