The Octagon Bar - Heavenly Delights Abound

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, my heavenly delight is chocolate...:drool: so that makes Easter one of my fav times of the year.

Anybody have anything else?

Oh and shoes would be high on the list....:wink:

Boots, that will be my next purchase. Knee high boots with a killer heel....:drool: after the easter eggs:laugh:

Fashion question girls, for my job I have to wear either black or tan pants with either a black or white collared shirt.

I have tan pants and a white polo. Would black shoes look dumb? We can wear white based sneaks but I don't know what'd look better. :huh:

starsgoblue said:
Fashion question girls, for my job I have to wear either black or tan pants with either a black or white collared shirt.

I have tan pants and a white polo. Would black shoes look dumb? We can wear white based sneaks but I don't know what'd look better. :huh:

Nope, black shoes wouldn't look dumb. Mix it up a little. :)

Do you like the job Stars?

:laugh: I like the sig too...any of the others I made are up for grabs...if anyone liked 'em....

Yeah, the black shoes look nice. I'm in the outfit...I don't go in until 2:30 :coocoo:

I'm excited bout tommorow! I've got someone going into the pit of despair for me at 10! :happy: :hyper:

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
:laugh: I like the sig too...any of the others I made are up for grabs...if anyone liked 'em....

Yeah, the black shoes look nice. I'm in the outfit...I don't go in until 2:30 :coocoo:

I'm excited bout tommorow! I've got someone going into the pit of despair for me at 10! :happy: :hyper:

Yay Stars!! That's awesome! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom