The Octagon Bar - Heavenly Delights Abound

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RickFly said:
cool. i am im the mist of working on my u2 compilation. any suggestions please feel free to give suggestions.

compilation of...?

chizip, you do not kid because sociopaths lack humor. i already told you that once. sheesh.

i have an hour layover in vegas on my way home from san diego, i hope that is enough time to go do it up on the strip

U2Girl1978 said:

Can i polish your apple? :reject: :ohmy: :huh:

basically straight forward , career spanning u2. i started out making one for myself, then my brother in law, and an uncle wanted one. now i found out my best friend has MS, and is a u2 fan so i am going to send one to him.

RickFly said:

an 8 disc u2 compilation.

studio, live, etc..
awesome...but i can't give advice because I'm not discriminating enough :slant: i love it all.

ok, so now we've got not poems, but Haikus...Bono wailing in the background...continual licking and apple-polishing, and a discussion of what should go on a U2 compilation...and old men leg-humping in Las Vegas. :crazy:

threadclosed.gif

RickFly said:

basically straight forward , career spanning u2. i started out making one for myself, then my brother in law, and an uncle wanted one. now i found out my best friend has MS, and is a u2 fan so i am going to send one to him.

You quoted the wrong quote!:wink:

U2Girl1978 said:
There was a girl named Ruffian
who swooned
over Bono
All the girls said
Oh no
You can't have him
He's been spooned...

:lmao:

You're killin' me! :lol:

RickFly said:

i love it all also. thats been an problem...:wink:

If i'm in the mood to hear a particular song I can't even *get* to it because I stop at all the ones along the way...I'm a serious junkie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom