The Octagon Bar - Heavenly Delights Abound

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsgoblue said:
See, he does it for our own protection really. When he comes out on stage it usually takes about 3 songs for us to adjusted to being in such close proximity to such sexiness....if he just came running out with those blue eyes we'd all die.

It's like in the Bible with the different courtyards in the temple, separating someone from the holy...it was for their own good....:wink:

:giggle:

Another side note....I absolutely envy what Ali and B have and hope to have something like what they have someday... :)

Chizip said:

even sillier

It makes perfect sense. Those sunglasses are saving us from a sure death....you can't gaze upon those blues without adjusting the rest of him first! :angry:

Chrissi--yea! I can be somewhat closer to a normal human being now. I'm just anxious for it to be May already!

why no mp3's of last night - why oh why?
Until the end of the world - saw a clip on CNN today and got so freakishly excited about the tour. want mp3 now:grumpy:

im surprised there arent any mp3's from the hof induction too, guess we'll have to wait until saturday...

im going to san diego 3/28, chicago 5/7, and st louis for now, im trying not to over indulge this tour, but who knows if something will pop up later...

starsgoblue said:

It makes perfect sense. Those sunglasses are saving us from a sure death....you can't gaze upon those blues without adjusting the rest of him first! :angry:

Chrissi--yea! I can be somewhat closer to a normal human being now. I'm just anxious for it to be May already!

I can't wait! The R&R HOF made me a bit sniffly because the future seems a bit uncertain...i guess. I'm in a contemplative mood today... :lol:

im going to chicago 5/7

but im going to the opener first :sexywink:

what shows are you going to?

I'll probably end up going to around 5 shows all together - but who knows? It might be more. I wish there would be more shows in the midwest but since they are coming to my hometown I can't really complain

hoping for a warm December:wink:

Chizip said:
im going to chicago 5/7

but im going to the opener first :sexywink:

what shows are you going to?

:drool: you must post how the show was....on second thought no...wait...yes! umm...

I'm going to the 5/9, 5/10 5/12 chicago show, 5/24, 5/26 10/4 and 12/4 Boston show.... :crazy:

i went to 7 shows during elevation, one in london :drool:

the san diego show is sapping most of my u2 funds, but it will be worth it. i have a feeling the atmosphere for the opener is going to be amazing, and everything will be a surprise, i cant wait...

I'm going to 4 shows as of right now, hoping for a 5th (Detroit 2 on sale Friday :hyper: ).

Rebekah, I may have to skip Cleveland, not sure if I wanna do the GA line in December and I don't think I can take another week of stress! :laugh: I have an offer for Boston in December, and a couple of the Chicago shows, too! :drool:

If airfare wasn't killing me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom