The Octagon Bar - Having Ourselves A Merry Freaking Christmas...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Probably not the first time this has been said. :shifty:

:whistle:

:sexywink:

Seriously, that seems like an awful lot f red tape, but you know how dangerous Canadians can be and all, Dave, seeing as how you are one. ;)

Good luck with that! :hug:

Yeah, we're evil. Kudos to the US Government for protecting the American people from Canadians who actually want to - *gasp* - learn!

:rolleyes:

Laura :hug:

I get the same thing from my mom, and I'm a legal adult. It kinda grates me, but it also comes with the territory of being away from home most of the time. Parents have to compensate for the time you weren't there by hassling you even more when you are around. :rolleyes:

Also, since my mom is a stay at home mom, and I"m gone most of the time, she has to have something to constantly worry her to keep her occupied....then she nags my dad and I until we're ready to drive off a cliff.

If I hear anymore whistling I am going to drive myself off a cliff (he whistles so sometimes I get a warning if he's round the corner).

Chucking empty shotglasses at him sounds like a really nice way to spend tomorrow night. Well, if I knew for certain he'd be at the bar.

Gah, I have GOT to stop this. :sigh:

*sits in corner, tries to read*

No it's not, you're simply a female attracted to a certain male and you really can't do much about it, you didn't choose the attraction, it just happened...and you can't make it go away with the snap of fingers.

NICE! I know the feeling DaveC. It'll keep getting better.

The only thing I find that causes attractions to go away are time and trying to mentally move on. Time is the band-aid that heals all our wounds, physical, and emotional.

Whee! I'm in such a good mood right now!

I've been just chowing down since supper time, making up for the meals I've missed since Monday, and I finished (and started :wink: ) ALL of my Christmas shopping this evening!

Tomorrow I leave for my dad's house in Sheet Harbour, where there's only dial-up internet, so I probably won't be online very much, if at all. So therefore, for those of you I don't see before Sunday, have a merry Christmas, and if I don't see you before Monday, have an awesome Hanukkah/Kwanzaa.

:wave:

L'aviso, per favore...

I've got a unique situation here. There's a girl who lives on my floor in residence who's pretty cute, and I've kinda had a latent crush on her since the year started. Only problem with that is that the crush is based entirely on looks. She's real cute, but she rarely comes out of her room when she's around, and when she does come out she's doing something like laundry or is on her way somewhere, hardly a chance to strike up a conversation.

I'd really like to actually speak to this girl, find out what she's like, etc. However, I really have no idea how to do that short of knocking on her door and just randomly starting a conversation, something that seems a little forward to me.

How shoudl I go about getting a conversation with this girl and getting her out of her room in a way that won't make it blindingly obvious that I have a little crush on her or makes it seem like I'm trying really hard?

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom