The Octagon Bar - Having Ourselves A Merry Freaking Christmas...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I had to go to the oral surgeon because one of them was impacted. :scream:

I didn't really take too much of it, though.

Oh my! That doesn't sound very nice! :huh:

I hope I get my car back tonight. I still have at least one place to run to for Christmas crap. :mad:

I just took a look at your journal to see whats happend with your car! :shocked: I've never ever seen anything quite like that before! Some people are just... I don't know how to say that... :tsk: ...but I'm crossing my fingers you get your car back tonight! :yes: :hug:

Thanks sweetie. :hug:

*mixes up a round of mint chocotinis for the girls

You're welcome - and thanks! :D:up:

U2democrat said:
Hey Merc :wave:

Thanks april! *raises glass*

Any more sympathy from Mr. Big?

Well, it was more advice than sympathy, but he was saying good luck and such. Yesterday he was around my desk a lot, and today I'm trying to figure out a smooth way I can hug him on the last day. :angel: :mac:

I swear, some of the thoughts I've been having about him belong in Penthouse. :whistle:

U2democrat said:
Hmm it's 11 am and i'm still lying here in bed.

Maybe i should get moving....:hmm:.......

nah.

11?! :ohmy:

I just looove this place and the time differences! :lol: (It's almost dinner time here...)

But yes, you should get out of bed now! :shame:

:wink:

**Turns on jukebox and starts singing along to...**

...Tell everybody I'm on my way
New friends and new places to see
With blue skies ahead yes
I'm on my way...

:dancing:

:reject:

Where are you going, Dorthe?

As a short, but very :cute: Irishman would say, when introducing a certain song... Africa, Africa, Africa! :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:
Merc, I saw your pic in the thread above. You are pretty.

Thanks! :hug:

As Demmy said - it's all about blonde hair and glasses! :lol:

Last edited:
U2democrat said:
Awesome Merc, where in Africa? Can I go? :wink:

Kenya! :D

I'm having enough problems getting there myself - so planning a trip down there for two people would make me :crazy:! :huh: But, it would have been really nice to have someone to travel with! :wink:

All I got are 600 mg Advils. Which are only 200 mg stronger than extra-strength OTC Advils. I was really hoping for Tylenol 3's. :grumpy:

My mom got a bottle of pure codeine when she got hers out in September, but of course she's older and she also had her jaw broken and realigned at the same time.

But I'm feeling slightly better today. I slept pretty much all morning and afternoon (I've only been awake for about 45 minutes), and the sleep seems to be doing pretty good in the healing process.

I gotta admit I'm getting kinda sick of eating ice cream for every meal though. I ate a bowl of soup last night at about 11:30, and it worked out fine except for the pieces of chicken, which really hurt to eat.

As long as I'm okay to eat Christmas dinner on Sunday, I'll be happy. Turkey... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom