The Octagon Bar - Having Ourselves A Merry Freaking Christmas...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Enjoy your dinner, April!

Yeha, I took a month of German in first year and ended up dropping it because I just straight-up didn't enjoy it, and therefore I was skipping classes and falling woefully behind.

But I love my Italian class, and it's such a beautiful language and I have an amazing prof so it's really quite fun to learn.

Of course, it doesn't hurt that she's an absolute fox. That's incentive to go to class, to be sure. :whistle:

I took german for 2 years in middle school, hated it, took latin fresh-soph years in high school, hated it, went back to german junior year, had the best teacher ever and fell in love with the language.

Of course, it doesn't hurt that he was an absolute fox and I got to travel through europe with him :whistle:

Berlin (took the U-2 to the Zoo Station :hyper: ), stopped in Dresden on the way to Prague, back to Munich, through Innsbruck, Austria and Liechtenstein to Luzern, Switzerland, spent a day in Zurich and took the night train for the last 2 days in Paris.

Of course Live8 happened right after we had left Berlin and right before we went to Paris...so we watched it on TV in Luzern.

U2 is my german teacher's favorite band too so he was excited about showing me U2 "landmarks" around Berlin. The Zoo Station, the statue from the Stay video, if you look at the Achtung album sleeve under "Ultraviolet," I was at that building in the picture. :hyper:

Dave, now that it appears that we're the only two in the bar, did I ever tell you you're my hero? You are just the most awesome 19 year old from Halifax I know (actually, you're the ONLY 19 year old from Halifax I know, but I digress). So sweet, looks killer in a pair of sunglasses, and so thoughtful and kind to others that I can't believe it's even true. :cute: You blow me away each and everyday with the posts you make here on Interference. Absolute works of art. :drool: And you even know your way around airports you've never even stepped foot in before, haha.

I could go on and on, but I'd be here ALL night. :sexywink:

PS - You're quite the kisser, too :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom