The Octagon Bar - Having Ourselves A Merry Freaking Christmas...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hola :wave:

My second cousin is awesome. He's such a good baby and didn't say a peep during the entire gathering. I can dig a quiet baby. :up: When my cousin gave him to me to hold I must have look terrified. :yikes: :lol: For some reason kids take to me, though, even though I'm not crazy for them... I take that back, my friend's 5 yr old and now this kid are cool. :heart:

My cousin is an amazing father, too. He was showing me how to prep a bottle and kept saying over and over how this has been his best Christmas ever because of his son. :)

I also drank an entire bottle of Kahula tonight, which probably didn't help any when I held the baby. :whistle:

Okay I have bid on my first eBay item, and think I might win. If this works, then I might start selling things on eBay. I have all sorts of things I can sell. This could become a new addiction...:ohmy:

Nerds :up:

So I didn't eat supper this evening. Should I take the time to cook up a meal or just find something to snack on, seeing as it's already midnight by this point? :hmm:

DaveC said:
Kahlua :drool:

*pictures April holding a baby* :cute::laugh:

My family thought it was quite hilarious, lol. :reject:

He seemed fascinated by my nails, haha.

Ok, how do you all like the sweater I got for christmas? :wink:

3458%3A6488%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3236%3E7%3B4%3E793%3EWSNRCG%3D323342389788%3Bnu0mrj

I'd snack on something at this point, Dave. I hope you at least drank the beer like you were planning to? :drunk:

My uncle mixes Kahlua and Bailey's with soda and milk. It sounds absolutely disgusting (the soda part, at least), but apparently it's pretty amazing, according to my dad.

U2democrat said:
:lol:

My dad gave me Kahula to drink with my egg nogg the other night. I prefer brandy in it though.

Funny, i drink more alcohol around my parents than at school :lol:
My Uncle doesn't drink but had lots of alcohol stored when I was helping him clean. I also do not drink, so it turned into drain cleaner for the sink. Then I had to clean the sink with bleach to get rid of the smell...:|

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'd snack on something at this point, Dave. I hope you at least drank the beer like you were planning to? :drunk:

I like. :flirt::combust:

:vodkacran:

But I didn't drink the beer. I think I'll save it for New Year's Eve and save some cash for something else.

Maybe I'll whip up one of those packaged sidedishes. Not too tough to prepare, but filling. :yes:

DaveC said:

I like. :flirt::combust:

:vodkacran:

But I didn't drink the beer. I think I'll save it for New Year's Eve and save some cash for something else.

Maybe I'll whip up one of those packaged sidedishes. Not too tough to prepare, but filling. :yes:

Thanks. :sexywink::vodkacrans: :drool:

Good idea. :up: I know that the friend that's coming with Miroslava and I will be funding our drinkage NYE, so you might be getting that drunken call a bit early. :angel:

I just remembered I owe you one from another night, which might be the night before Thanksgiving when I was making out with some guy named Cort and fell on top of him when he drunkenly fell onto the speakers and mics of the band that was playing. :drunk:

Jack hasn't touched my lips since. :shh:

So what do you and Miroslava have planned for the New Year???

I heard her talking about something in Portland?

Gosh..sounds like fun....no, I was in Portland, I let her come up and drool over Adam, we were on the rail in the elllipse..I have great pics, and a few of larry too..lol

Not that your interested..right..lol

I just accidentally had my new trainer I won on eBay shipped to my friends mailbox at school...:scream:

Hopefully they'll catch my e-mail I shot them before they ship it. Othewise I won't be seeing it until the middle of next month...:sad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Next time I do shots of Jack I'll probably just hang back from the band (unless the guy is in the band, then all bets are off :angel: ).

Yowza, you're doing shots of it??

I stick to the Jack & Cokes. I'm not a big shot guy, I always end up feeling nauseous for 20 minutes afterwards. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom