The Octagon Bar - Having Ourselves A Merry Freaking Christmas...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oooh! Oooh! I claim one! An international drunk-dial...:drunk:

My parents just left and now I'm home alone for the next 5 days. I'm hungry and don't want to cook anything, so I'm thinking I'll probably head down the hill for some fast food and use "freedom" as an excuse for spending the money. :lol:

Hmm...Wendy's, KFC, Subway, or Taco Bell? :hmm:

DaveC said:
Oooh! Oooh! I claim one! An international drunk-dial...:drunk:

Ask and you shall receive! :lol:

I'm currently at my mom's waiting for the fam to arrive for our post-holiday gathering. My cousin and his 1 yr old son are coming, and right now I'm just hoping I have enough kahlua to drown out any baby tantrums. :yikes:

I also took a pic of myself in my new sweater before I left the apartment, will have to post it later. :sexywink:

I never found that lampshade, either. :grumpy:

*waits impatiently for the new photo* :hyper:

I just watched the documentary on the DVD, and I saw someone who looked kinda familiar... :sexywink:

I don't really mind babies so much, as long as they're someone else's and it's not up to me to have to calm them down or change them and whatnot. It's toddlers (2-6 year-olds) that I have a tough time with. Best of luck with that one. :crack:

I have to cook for myself for the first time in a while tonight. My mom bought me a bunch of super-easy to cook foods (sausages/hot dogs, a few veggies, tv dinners, pre-made oven pizzas, etc.) but knowing me, I'll probably end up burning half of my meals anyways. The only thing I can make to perfection (and that tastes amazing) is my pasta meal - homemade sauce, pasta, and garlic bread. :drool:

Now I just have to think of something to cook for tonight.

A man who cooks a mean pasta meal :drool:

I usually never cook but when I do it's pasta or chicken or something relatively easy like that. The other night I had warmed pita bread and hummus with a glass of wine for dinner. :lol:

So, how many times did you have to pause it before you could recognize me and my wicked case of heatstroke? I look at those Chicago pics now and cringe... That burn hurt like a mofo. :sad:

*fixes herself a second kahula and cream*

*makes mental note to avoid her cousin like the plague as soon as baby hits the 2 year mark*

If my relatives ask me to hold the kid I'll excuse myself and fix another drink. :shh:

One, actually. I knew it would be quick so I had a sharp eye out during the crowd scenes.

It's probably for the best though. At least you weren't one of those crazies who were singing the wrong lyrics to Vertigo. :yikes:

I did promise you I'd cook you my pasta meal some time. I guess you'll have to come up to Halifax for next year's trip. :p

Although tonight I'll probably just do up a couple sausages in a pan and drink a beer. Real high-class. ;)

I like my camera, so many mundane pictures.

Mundane001.jpg

The shiny stuff is a mango chutney :drool:

Nothing like a good curry, cook one on monday and live off the leftovers until wednesday :wink:

Vegemite :up:

We always figured Dr. Pepper was revenge of some type :wink:

Mundane005.jpg

Yeah, my laptop isn't exactly perfect but the tickets are :drool:

oh they're beautiful................:love:

and FYM in the background :applaud:

ETA: the trip, eh, the usual. spending time in a small town with an aging family, nothing all that interesting. :shrug:

Well you never know :wink:

I just setup my speakers and laptop in the front room, its so much brighter and better.

Look it's a dinosaur :drool:

Mundane003.jpg

And a book about paraguay with 6 bikini clad babes on it :wink:

I liked nerds, and fads and big boss - nothing like growing up with candy cigarettes and cigars :drool:

I wonder how long until they are outlawed :|

:drool:

:sexywink:

:D

Lisa: Dad, nerds are nothing to fear. In fact, they've done some pretty memorable things. Some nerds of note include...popcorn magnate Orville Redenbacher, rock star David Byrne, and supreme court justice David Souter.
Homer: [gasp] Oh, not Souter! Oh, no!

Back
Top Bottom