The Octagon Bar: Grab A Stick Or A Bite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People..like people magazine?
*plans on raidin mag store...*

Bono...:drool:
blindfoldmove.gif

Hi U2Girl :wave:
Lauren, were they "Stars' moms' brownies" or just regular brownies?? :eyebrow:

Rebekah, why do you need/want to talk with your baby?

Gosh 5 years of German and I can't remember if mochte is need or want :|

nurse chrissi said:
wants magazine but not driving right now as am slightly drunk

chrissi i went to a christmas party thrown by a bunch of RNs who work in neurosurgery. i have never encountered a wilder group of women. what is it about nurses??? maybe they have stressful jobs and need to let loose? they were SO fun!

oh, i see. it was what Chizip posted...about the thong? i'm slow on the uptake 2nite :crazy:

ruffian said:

chrissi i went to a christmas party thrown by a bunch of RNs who work in neurosurgery. i have never encountered a wilder group of women. what is it about nurses??? maybe they have stressful jobs and need to let loose? they were SO fun!

no one who works in critical care is very sane - hence they tend to be a lot of fun :wink:

Chizip, now girls are vomiting on you? Jesus, the mystique deepens.

nurse chrissi said:

no one who works in critical care is very sane - hence they tend to be a lot of fun :wink:
i agree! i worked on a research project with burn unit nurses (studying, obviously, adaptation to stress) and they were also amazing people--and very fun to go to happy hour with :D

U2Girl1978 said:
People just get their panties in a bunch because of excessive use of emoticons with no real reason behind it. Just STFU and let people have fun. Jesus Christ....:|

:hug:
Reminds me of a class discussion I had the other day about the net, chat, forums and blogger......
Apprently..we are leading to the death of the english language
we're all stupid
we all write like 2 yr olds
and emoticons show lack of sophistication.....
I wasn't feeling the love that day
:|

Can I just say besides the brownie(s) incident, I just saw a commercial for Australia and I cried.

Maybe because I got an email from Mr. Wonderful in Sydney today....:hyper:

God I am a nutcase in general. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom