The Octagon Bar: Grab A Stick Or A Bite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hyper: :hyper:

Thanks!!! I have a good feeling about this now! So yeah, everyone with a used presale code check today before 10 pm!!

ahhh UK's playing EKU at 12:20!!! go wildcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(when i saw u2 in lexingon, ky during the elevation tour bono ended "elevation" by chanting "I'M A WILDCAAAAT! I'M A WILDCAAAT!" made the crowd go crazy :up: )

:scream:the school blocked the scores to the b-ball games!!!!!!!!!:scream:

we watched all last period that was fun. but now i'm in math (with a different sub the 5th day in a row) and she won't let us watch the games!!!!! :scream:

:sigh: what'll i do without my march madness?

starsgoblue said:
cowbell.gif

Guess what? I have a fever. And the only prescription is . . MORE COWBELL!!

starsgoblue said:
I just got off the phone with my mother. She was beyond estatic! She said she's been dying to go to NYC for awhile now. And she's never been to The Garden either. She was so happy--I haven't heard that happy in a long time! I'm so pleased. :hyper:

I'm off to bed...just thought ya guys would wanna know. :wink:

:hug:

Hey guys and dolls! :wave:

Happy Saint Patty's day!

I have a misterm in 30 min that I haven't even studied for!!!! I have no clue what's going on and I don't care. Eek!!!

I need lots o' Baileys in my coffee.

:crazy:

Honestly, I haven't really been following it. In the sports department, I don't really follow anything outside of the NFL . . . :slant:

hey guys! :wave:
*plops onto the couch and leans her head against the arm*
I think Im missing something here :eyebrow:
Oh, right. My fiance' :wink:
Fortunately I have another cute guy to snuggle with
*Tim and Tara's beagle comes running into the bar and jumps into Taras lap*
:D
This is Fritz. He had his picture in the very first thread before the octagon was the octagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom