The Octagon Bar: Getting Ready For Kodak Moments....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sheesh a guy can get a big head from posting in here

that must be why i post so much..

May 21st?

Chizip, we are not treating you like a piece of meat :no:
It's your personality we like. Your post about the GA solution earned you my undying appreciation...for what it's worth. :laugh:

ya big tease, U2girl! i thought you were making some kind of announcement.

I leave for Europe May 29th...that is the closest I can get to May 21 being important...:scratch:

has anyone ever watched "Deadwood?" the profanity used rivals my own ability. Wow.

snow patrol is pretty good, only heard a few songs, but they were good

run is amazing...

ruffian, where are you going in europe?

U2Girl1978 said:
lol, I know Snow Patrol is playing around here the 21st of May, but I can't figure what else I'm doing that day... :yikes:
who's opening for the 3rd leg?

ruffian said:
has anyone ever watched "Deadwood." the profanity used rivals my own ability. Wow.

:lol: no, amazingly I don't watch anymore TV except if it concerns U2 or if something else that catches my eye is on....

I either spend time working, going to school, hanging with friends or being addicted to this website. :crazy:

london, italy, denmark. must buy a ticket but unfortunately have done squandering due to U2.

Chizip said:
i do not watch any shows that are rated worse than TV G

oh, that's right...I forgot you were underage. am i going to get arrested for "contributing to the deliquency of a minor"?

ive been to london and italy, i love florence, i saw u2 in london, that was amazing

i really need to go back to europe sometime soon, maybe you can take me in one of your suitcases...

Last edited:
ruffian said:

oh, that's right...I forgot you were underage. am i going to get arrested for "contributing to the deliquency of a minor"?

if you should get arrested for anything its your corruption of the once sweet and innocent brighteststar

feel free to join me. i'm not looking forward to it. 90% is for work and the other 10% is a wedding in Denmark. I teach in Florence.

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh: :hug:

Ha...it's not quite done yet
And no body in their right mind offers to edit a 5000 word paper! You crazy Aussie!

:hug:

speak of the lil devil! :hug:
Bri has corrupted *me* so get that straight.

Bri I love you but would never edit a 5000 word paper :D

Chizip said:
you teach in florence??

wow, are you lucky
debatable. i think i spelled that wrong.

my class was all girls last time and they managed to screw just about every man in the city...i had to do alot of babysitting :mad: my policy was: "do whatever you want but don't get it on me." and of course, i had to clean up alot of messes. grrrrrrrrr. not literally, of course.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Corrupted you? Pft!!!
:laugh: :hug:

See Tania? My point exactly..Ruf worships the ground I walk on but would never edit my 5000 word paper! :laugh:
:hug:

right on both counts.
wrong about the corruption!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom