The Octagon Bar: Getting Ready For Kodak Moments....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
I really like this dvd. They play a rockin New Years Day!

when he picks up the irish flag and wears it..."just this once..." :drool:

we need to figure out who among us is the shyest and who is the most outgoing--this way we can develop a team strategy once we find our prey...:eyebrow:

ruffian said:
we need to figure out who among us is the shyest and who is the most outgoing--this way we can develop a team strategy once we find our prey...:eyebrow:

I tend to be shy when I meet new people. I am at times a very quiet person so if you do both meet me please don't think I'm being a snob because I'm not! :)

Once I'm in the arena, I'll be going nuts...

Also, it might be weird to say this but I am so nervous for the boys to have a great opening night! I know they are gonna rock the people's socks off.

WOOHOO! :rockon:

:lol: good. if any of us just stand there staring and are unable to move upon sight of B-man resort to the cattle prod :)

catch you all later :wave:

Hello Hello:wave:

I must have vertigo:wink:

I've just got out of bed and I can't get the kettle to boil quickly enough:lol:

:applaud: :D

Me too!!!

6000+ posts!!! That must be like, one every minute now, BS! :up:

*Races out the door*

Just off to upload an amazing picture, back in a tick.

Excellent job:up:

What's the essay about?

I'm busy getting ready for my working day... (just trying to find the super suit:wink: )

Here's the photo:

SnakeandKangaroo2.jpg

That's a pretty big roo!

Back shortly, just have to get a few things sorted (like a shower - gotta get squeaky clean like Demmy :laugh: ) :hug:

It's kinda like that stuff they use for the swimmers. Mines black like The Thorpedo's :)lmao:) , except when he stops swimming the suit does too. Mine has a kind of ripple effect going from the flab:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom