The Octagon Bar: Getting Ready For Kodak Moments....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why is the pic i posted the size of God? it's not that big in real life.

Dolphins are actually not as nice as you think. The boys do nasty things to the girls. (Probably sit out there on the waves listening to the surfers and get ideas :yes: )

there was a pod of about 40 that came by to say hi. it was almost freaky...they are a particular species that are very inquisitive, so they followed me for a long time and wanted to play.

Bruce is giving his speech now...describing Bono's physique :combust:

my friend is a wildlife biologist and told me to be careful swimming with them because they can be sexual with you :ohmy: fortunately, it went ok.

~BrightestStar~ said:

:yikes:

When a fin comes...do you here distintive music?

:wink:

Do, do, do, do....

Is that the one you mean?:lol:

There is some sort of "myth" that if dolphins are around there are no sharks but I wouldn't stake my life on it.

Chizip said:
id probably follow you for a long time and want to play too ;)
:sexywink:
:eek:
you're gonna make all the girls jealous that I get to sleep in the same room with you!

"that biatch got to sleep near Chizip...good thing he bludgeoned her...hmppphhh...got what she deserved..."

Tania said:

Do, do, do, do....

Is that the one you mean?:lol:

There is some sort of "myth" that if dolphins are around there are no sharks but I wouldn't stake my life on it.

after reading that article this morning i will never stick a toe in Aussie waters again! I was on Kangaroo Island a week and saw lots of seals but no fins...

ruffian said:

:sexywink:
:eek:
you're gonna make all the girls jealous that I get to sleep in the same room with you!

"that biatch got to sleep near Chizip...good thing he bludgeoned her...hmppphhh...got what she deserved..."

**singing** "Ruffian and Chizip sitting in a tree...k-i-s-s-i-n-g....

:laugh:

Tania said:
Dolphins are actually not as nice as you think. The boys do nasty things to the girls. (Probably sit out there on the waves listening to the surfers and get ideas :yes: )

Interesting....:laugh:

Isn't it true though that dolphins typically don't like having sharks around?
yay myths...

And yes..that would be the sound I was referring to :wink:

U2Girl, I'll see Chizip in Chicago...he'll be staying with yet another girl, in another city...life on the road.

ruffian said:

after reading that article this morning i will never stick a toe in Aussie waters again! I was on Kangaroo Island a week and saw lots of seals but no fins...

Kangaroo Island:drool:

One of my favourite places.

Do you realise how close we were? Only two and a half more days driving and you would have been in Perth!:lol:

Tania said:

Kangaroo Island:drool:

One of my favourite places.

Do you realise how close we were? Only two and a half more days driving and you would have been in Perth!:lol:

:lol: KI was amazing. Wallabies terrorized me a bit (came to my cabin begging food at night and scared the shit out of me). and those brush-tail possums were so cheeky!

ruffian said:

:lol: KI was amazing. Wallabies terrorized me a bit (came to my cabin begging food at night and scared the shit out of me). and those brush-tail possums were so cheeky!

Don't you love how you have to eat in an enclosed area (kinda like you're in the cage). Brush tail possums:drool:

a wallaby. i heard that one chewed someone in half last week :lol:
australiaandnzpictures2005034.jpg

Tania said:

Don't you love how you have to eat in an enclosed area (kinda like you're in the cage). Brush tail possums:drool:

they tried to dart in the door when I opened it. I was staying with an Italian friend who kept saying "the nerve of them!" (in Italian, which made it very cute)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom