The Octagon Bar: Getting Ready For Kodak Moments....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tania said:
Thrill of thrills:dancing: (intended sarcasm here)

We. Are. Getting. The. Grammy's. On. Friday. Night. 9pm. With.....

(Larry, drumroll here.....) A Live Performance From ....... U2.....

:hyper: :faint:

You're gonna LOVE it!!!!!!

ruffian said:

could prove to be a little embarrassing for you...U2Girl, you can call our room and have phone sex with him...I'll be at the 4 season in the tub with Bono.

:lmao:

God, I don't even remember if I asked this or not but what hotel are you both staying at?

ruffian said:

I know I talked to Axver briefly...I spent January and part of Feb in Australia and New Zealand and loved them both. You Australians are so frickin' friendly...I thought there was something WRONG with everyone in Melbourne :lol: But it was amazing.

Did someone not get bitten in half by a shark off the coast in W. Australia recently?

That's because most of us are Irish or of Irish descent.:wink:

Plus, as I think Beli or Angela Haarlem have said, we just can't be bothered getting too stressed about anything.

Yes, the shark thing was pretty bad. Somone else got eaten last weekend. See a fin = get out of the water!:|

ruffian said:

You're gonna LOVE it!!!!!!

Yeah, I know and I have seen/downloaded it courtesy of Enjah but it's such old news really and the TV is making out like it hasn't happened yet :rolleyes:

Tania said:

That's because most of us are Irish or of Irish descent.:wink:

Plus, as I think Beli or Angela Haarlem have said, we just can't be bothered getting too stressed about anything.

Yes, the shark thing was pretty bad. Somone else got eaten last weekend. See a fin = get out of the water!:|
as an anthropologist, I'm amazed by this. not the shark thing--the whole laid back thing. EVERYONE I met was so warm and kind. Americans seemed like real asses when I got home (plus I got groped on the plane by a drunken man...always tends to put a damper on things)

u2girl, don't know if it's sketchy or not...but Chizip's a big hunk of a man. I'll use him as a human shield.

"spring break shark attack" is on right now

doesnt really get any better than that

ruffian said:
u2girl, don't know if it's sketchy or not...but Chizip's a big hunk of a man. I'll use him as a human shield.

anybody tries to mess with ruffian and ill kick their ass

:heart: thanks Chizip.
meanddolphins2.jpg

ok, that is me snorkeling with dolphins in NZ in February. doesn't it look like a shark attack? :yikes:

Chizip, that is the WORST STORY EVER :sad:

i didnt kill it or anything, but he popped up in front of me right as i was racing by

probably gave him a headache though...

Last edited:
dolphin-killer. bludgeoner. town skank. i don't even KNOW you anymore :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom