The Octagon Bar - get your rocks off honey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. :D

How's everyone this fine morning/afternoon? I'm trying to decide if I should go grocery shopping now or wait until after I finish work this evening.

DaveC said:
Party at my house tonight. The parents are away until Tuesday. :shh:

*pours up a Keith's for Ewen*

cheers

wrap the ornaments in bubble-wrap and buy some neutral air-freshner for afterwards - the fragarented stuff is too obvious (like the days of going to school disco with the breath smelling of mints after beer consumption, know what i'm sayin?). :wink:

:kiss: Pax :kiss:

how are you feeling today dear?

well nobody's doing anything indoors that requires air fresheners...that's what the wood shed is for. :wink:

and I know plenty about hiding alcohol breath from my high school days. :whistle:

I'm feeling better, I guess. My headache is gone and I'm having a cup of coffee. I think I'll start to clean my room now and go to the grocery store after I get out of work.

Since we're both up, want to talk? :wink:

:hug: :kiss:

pax said:
Thanks. :D

How's everyone this fine morning/afternoon? I'm trying to decide if I should go grocery shopping now or wait until after I finish work this evening.

I have to go out now, i have to catch a shop before it closes.

i'll be back in a bit.

:kiss: Pax :kiss:

:kiss: Dave :kiss:

:lol:

jeepers Pax, how did you get to 10,566 posts already? only seemed like last week that you reached 10 K.

:wave:

Hi guys. :wave: The bar is definitely to blame for some of these high post counts, lol.

*staggers in, pours huge cup of coffee, staggers out*

Recap of last night:

Bonfire at my friend's place, guys wanted to go to the bar, us girls said, "What for?", guys went to bar anyway :)mad: :p ), girls got wasted, guys came home wasted, I bonded with the (possible) new guy over Family Guy, then drove him home because he was too drunk to drive the six blocks back to his house. :lol:

hi folks :wave:

Definately great photos Laura. :up: I liked your comments along with them - "forgot the name of this building", "can't remember what this was called". etc and then something like "maybe i should have written down the names to some of these buildings" :lol: that cracked me up for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom