The Octagon Bar - get your rocks off honey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Um, Abby... You were quite the PLEBAn back in the day (as was I, lmao.. Ah, memories. :up: ).

is that right?

:hmm:

PLEBAns = BIG turn off

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Um, Abby... You were quite the PLEBAn back in the day (as was I, lmao.. Ah, memories. :up: ).

:giggle: Nah, not really. I did find Interference through PLEBA, though, I must admit. I was never one of the girls with the fanfics and the Photobucket accounts!

Not that we know anyone like that... :shifty:

tonight's dinner and proof that i do eat veg, Pax!

23596PICT0008-med.JPG

pax said:

the photo was pre-tomato ketchup, i knew the sight of that would gross you out.

I love tomato ketchup on my chips. :drool:

and no that's not a haggis on my plate, it's a chicken pie.

ewen said:

the photo was pre-tomato ketchup, i knew the sight of that would gross you out.

:hug: ketchup on the side when we share chips/fries :hug:

Maybe I'll have some fries later. I'm still not over my bad-food-desire from last night.

pax said:

Mmmmmm, come on in the back room and I'll show you what happens when you clean your plate. :flirt:

*runs in after, like a little puppy, taking with him his Alabama chocolate fudge cake*

U2Dem, I'm glad you had fun. I'd love to see your pics. Did you have any drunk antics you'd like to share such as running over to a random guy and kissing him or attempting to sing Beautiful Day to the entire restaurant?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel, I saw an issue of The Economist at the store that has an article on Africa if you are interested.

pax said:
Well, for starters, you get cake for dessert... :wink:

what part of "chocolate fudge cake" did you not understand? :wink:

still don't know why it's called an Alabama chocolate fudge cake....it's made in a town called Cumbernauld, north of Glasgow, Scotland! any of you Americans know? Alabama famous for chocolate fudge cakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom