The Octagon Bar: Get a Room!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
It feels weird not having a show to go to for the next, oh, 5 months.... :sad:

Well, what about us that only have one show on the entire tour...? :sad:

But what a show it will be!!! :hyper: :dance: :hyper:

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Bono getting me wet in San Jose... :drool: :sexywink:

My Dad is constantly worried that I'll end up diabetic, so he'll always offer to get my blood sugar done. The last times I've done it it's been fine, but in a way it's nice to know he worries. :slant:

My mother in law offered to poke me with her finger tester yesterday :lol:

Rebekah, Im hypo too and its the opposite of being diabetic.
It causes tremors, extreme hunger. dizziness, and really bad moods :laugh:

*Snuggles herself into Timmy's arms and rubs her hair against his chest*
I just got out of the shower, now you have a puddle on your shirt :evil:

u2bonogirl said:

Rebekah, Im hypo too and its the opposite of being diabetic.
It causes tremors, extreme hunger. dizziness, and really bad moods :laugh:

When you get like that do you get majorly confused? Like I get so hungry but am incapable of saying what I want to eat...:rolleyes: It's bad...

starsgoblue said:

When you get like that do you get majorly confused? Like I get so hungry but am incapable of saying what I want to eat...:rolleyes: It's bad...

:rolleyes: yeah, just ask Tim
he'll be talking to me about something and I have this blank look on my face. Then he goes and gets me something to eat :cute:
I also get fevers too. Dunno if you get that but they suck

u2bonogirl said:

:rolleyes: yeah, just ask Tim
he'll be talking to me about something and I have this blank look on my face. Then he goes and gets me something to eat :cute:
I also get fevers too. Dunno if you get that but they suck

That's good that he does that. My last boyfriend would just ask me over and over again what I wanted....he totally didn't understand all that I could barely put a sentence together let alone say what to get!

starsgoblue said:

That's good that he does that. My last boyfriend would just ask me over and over again what I wanted....he totally didn't understand all that I could barely put a sentence together let alone say what to get!

I know the feeling. Youre like bleerb flarrd guuuuh
:drunk:
He knows things that are good for me and gives them to me. On the flip side he doesnt let me have a lot of the things that kill me like cookies :drool: and chocolate :drool:

:wave: to Adam

:sigh: My boss laid this project on my desk that took up a bigger chunk of my afternoon than I'd have liked. I might stay here a bit late to catch up on my OTHER massive project. :|

The nice thing about working late is being able to listen to my music without worrying that anyone is going to sneak up behind me and scare me.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I've just spend the entire evening making a enormous post in my blog, with pics and everything... and when I click "Publish Post" it all disappears into the big black nothing...

Oh no, that didn't feel the the worlds biggest waste of time... :|

Merc said:

I've just spend the entire evening making a enormous post in my blog, with pics and everything... and when I click "Publish Post" it all disappears into the big black nothing...

Oh no, that didn't feel the the worlds biggest waste of time... :|
The PLEBA fan fic girls can vouch for the amount of times that happened to me when I was writing.
Like once a week I would lose an enormous chapter that I hadnt written out anywhere :rolleyes:

Good evening all! :wave:

*settles down and orders a long island iced tea*

It's amazing what going for ice cream with your friends can do to your state of mind. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom