The Octagon Bar: Get a Room!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:

:lol: theres actually a drink called a warm fuzzy?

:hmm:
How bout some sex on the beach :flirt:
Hold the cup

:hug: You're incorrigible :sigh: But I love it. :heart:

Yes, there is a drink called Warm Fuzzy, I looked it up. :yes:

:hmm: On July 16th, you can order "Sex overlooking the beach" a new fashionable drink made exclusively in Lincoln City, Oregon. :angel:

** Looks at the time **

Oh, shite, I got to go to lunch!

** Darts out of the Bar **

Last edited:
:: wanders out for lunch, singing "'Hey,' I said, 'you can keep my things and come and take me home'" ::

:wave:

lifetime supply of :kiss:es for Ewen

starsforu2 said:

:hug: You're incorrigible :sigh: But I love it. :heart:

Yes, there is a drink called Warm Fuzzy, I looked it up. :yes:

:hmm: On July 16th, you can order "Sex overlooking the beach" a new fashionable drink made exclusively in Lincoln City, Oregon. :angel:

** Looks at the time **

Oh, shite, I got to go to lunch!

** Darts out of the Bar **

:mac: He had no idea what he was getting himself into when he picked me to propose to

Im putting in an advance order for "sex overlooking the beach" :shifty:

:sigh: Everybody is at lunch and Im still sitting here alone. Im supposed to be going with some people but they havent called me

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

My problems are more mental than physical unfortunately. :sigh:

*orders vodka and orange juice, thinks about how alcohol on an empty stomach isn't a good thing, ignores that thought.*

I'm not at lunch... had lunch several hours ago! :D

I'm just upddating my blog before it's time for dinner... :shifty:

23596hobbits.jpg

Except for the outfits, the photo is pretty damn accurate in its portrayal of about where Ewen and I come up to next to Adam.

Any posts in which Adam and I are talking could be faithfully recreated by placing almost any sequence of words before :mad: and then a big space before :wink:, when you think about it.

Heh. this is true

pax said:
Any posts in which Adam and I are talking could be faithfully recreated by placing almost any sequence of words before :mad: and then a big space before :wink:, when you think about it.

Let's test out this theory.

Once last millenium the forklifts were used to inflitrate the cheesesteaks that were invading the condom kingdom. :mad:

:wink:

:lol:

A Pax/Ewen series of posts requires a series of words usually followed by :sexywink:, and then usually ends with :kiss: or :heart: (although I tend to use the :heart: more than Ewen).

I should use :love: more.

:love: Ewen :love:

It's raining here - again... :|

Just thought you'd all like to know that... :shifty:

The sticker on your phone was too :cute:. I'm glad they came in handy. :hug:

My eyes look terrible, my body is aching and I need sleep. Being sick sucks, and it looks as if I got hit particularly hard this time. :slant: (I think it's a post-Philly cold, so no one who was there should worry they got the same thing...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom