The Octagon Bar: For the Folks Who'd Like a Drink with Their Blue Crack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, played out hyper-fast I would imagine, but you should be more worried about the possibility of the Milky Way Galaxy colliding with the Andromeda Galaxy.

A_Wanderer said:
LOL, played out hyper-fast I would imagine, but you should be more worried about the possibility of the Milky Way Galaxy colliding with the Andromeda Galaxy.

...?

something that has about a 1 in 1,000,000 chance of happening, and not for at least 10 billion years you mean?

:scratch:

I mean that regardless of what event we are talking about you will be long dead as will the world as we know it ~ I mean we are talking about billions of years here.

A collision from any number of uncharted objects is within the realms of plausibility ~ of course the invention of canned food and hydroponics has diminished the possibility of mankind being wiped out entirely.

:yawn:

some people know how to start a party going in the Octagon!

the sun burning out and asteroids? please!

*goes to the jukebox, sticks on 'Ace of Spades' by Motorhead*

Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight is the Octagon's air-guitar championship.....

*jumps onto pool table, down onto his knees playing his air guitar to Motorhead*

party.gif

hey Mucca, we share the same birthday :up:

happy birthday for Friday.

It does, after the intro part. It's the only song I hear a resemblance to U2 in - i'm obviously missing these numerous similarities between the two bands that everyone seems to be pointing out :huh:

U2democrat said:
:lol:

my cat is absolutely pining for attention.

she was drunk earlier tonight when my dad gave her fresh catnip that we grow in our yard. :drunk:

coffeecat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom