The Octagon Bar: For the Folks Who'd Like a Drink with Their Blue Crack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your life will SO not be over. :hug:

Here, let's think of all the bad things Laura could tell her parents as excuses for her report card.

"Mom, Dad, I know you want me to do well in school, but I not only have a blue crack problem, I now have a drinking problem, too. Oh, and I spend hours at a time talking to this Australian kid online."

That would be awesome. I dare you. :up:

U2democrat said:
:lol:

The PROBLEM is if my grades aren't good enough they won't let me go to Europe this summer.....................................................:scream::sad::reject:

Europe is over-rated. :D

:wink:

paxetaurora said:
Your life will SO not be over. :hug:

Here, let's think of all the bad things Laura could tell her parents as excuses for her report card.

"Mom, Dad, I know you want me to do well in school, but I not only have a blue crack problem, I now have a drinking problem, too. Oh, and I spend hours at a time talking to this Australian kid online."

That would be awesome. I dare you. :up:

lmao: and then you could tell them you've changed your mind and want to visit Australia.....:lol:

*Goes to the cool room to find a large fish to slap Dem with

Aaahhh, here we go a nice big Snapper!!*

:hug: I bet you will be fine.

my next-door neighbours are doing DIY, knocking down solid brick walls and the like - so as you can imagine it's not very easy on the ears. But to add insult to injury they've started blasting Coldplay!!! This is WAR. On goes HTDAAB really, really loud.

oh, and still not smoking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom