The Octagon Bar: For the Folks Who'd Like a Drink with Their Blue Crack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool: Muffins....I must get one today...

I told her a couple that she shot down, but I'm kinda glad cause I'd like them for myself if and when I ever have a kid....:huh:

We've agreed on the need for an Irish name at least....:p Cause she's half Irish and I just wish I was...

Hey Digsy :wave:

But actually class is over now so I have to go!

Take care and catch you guys later :wave: :hug:

hey guys
you lot have been busy - i think i've missed the opening and closing of about a dozen bars!!

muffins:drool:

I also quite enjoy the chocolate chip muffies from St. Louis (that's Panera everywhere else) Bread Company

i been busy - havent been at home too much and it's really difficutl to keep track of wahts going on in here if you're not in regularly.
i got a bit of time now to spend though so thought i'd stop by and say hi
so HI :wave:

starsgoblue said:
:drool: Muffins....I must get one today...

I told her a couple that she shot down, but I'm kinda glad cause I'd like them for myself if and when I ever have a kid....:huh:

We've agreed on the need for an Irish name at least....:p Cause she's half Irish and I just wish I was...

Hmm . . . how about Paul? ;)

ooh, i need you guys to tell me what you think of my newest work...

so what you think...?

http://i23.ebayimg.com/02/i/03/70/ab/8b_1_b.JPG

edited to say: changed to the url of the image itself, not the full ebay listing so it doesnt look like i'm trying to sell stuff here. thanks ewen for pointing that out

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
Silly....it's going to be a girl! :p

ooh, talking about happy lovey dovey news... my sister got engaged on Monday (valentine's day - i dont know if thats too cute or too tacky :lol:)
i'm so happy for her, his name's Paul (good name that) and he's lovely!

digsy said:
ooh, i need you guys to tell me what you think of my newest work...
hope the mods don't take this as a plug or attempt to sell stuff on here because its not, its just the only picture reference i have of it and as fans you guys can give me an honest crit

so what you think...?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7301605022

i'll take the link down in a bit...

Ooh Digsy, I love it! I'd so buy it if I had the money for that kinda stuff right now!

starsgoblue said:
Do you have more paintings for sale? I really like that one. :yes:

thanks!
none yet but i'm in the process fo doing a couple up, i'm in desperate need of cash so if i can sell a few i'd be well chuffed.
at the moment i'm working on a set of 4 like the ipod ad - a canvas per member in the 4 dif colours with the silhouettes of each. the draft looks pretty cool, i just got to get it right with the paint brush.
that shoudl be finished in a few days and then i'm doing another big one that size of bman and a few smaller ones.

after that... MORE!! i got loads of ideas adn they're a lot of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom