The Octagon Bar - Fancy Dress essential (hoses optional)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lauren430 said:
I see. It's all about perspective though. See this is how I look at it: when I come out of law school I'm going to be over $75K US dollars in debt. So what's another say $1K or $2K to do something I really want to do, like travel for instance. In the big scheme of things, it's not much comparatively. So I figure I might as well do what I want and not worry about it. :up:

I'm looking at getting my masters right now and in the end of it tacking a bit more onto the loan - why the hell not?

Yeah, we are getting shows, but on the other side of the country... Thats like trying to get to LA from NY for a show. :( (4000km away!) AND the last time they were in Perth (for one show only) was Feb 1998 (a whole 7 years ago) AND they didn't bring the Zoomerang tour to this side of the island in 1992!

Sorry, not ranting at you, just at the logistics!

:reject:

Aw, I'm sorry U2dem; I didn't know your name was Laura :reject:

Ok, nice to meet you and now I know :up:

Sorry :reject:

We should all stay in one of the airport hotels in Philly and party after the show. The airport hotels are very close to the Wachovia Center--maybe 7 minutes down I-95.

The ExtendedStayAmerica by the airport is typically really cheap. And it's close to the Wachovia Center, too. The first time I went to see U2 in Philly, me and 2 of my friends stayed in West Chester...BAD idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom