The Octagon Bar - Fancy Dress essential (hoses optional)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm planning Philly too, even though i've just found out it's gonna cost $700 now for a flight....don't want to miss the Octagon get-together!

ewen said:
i'm planning Philly too, even though i've just found out it's gonna cost $700 now for a flight....don't want to miss the Octagon get-together!

Octagon get-together...?! :ohmy: In The States...?! :sad:

lauren430 said:
aww...:hug: Merc, I'm sure you'll have lots of people to meet up with

Well, I can think of one... :hyper: :happy: :wink: ... but I would have liked to meet the entire bar-gang! :sigh:

You'll need to take lots of pics - promise? :D

ok, but no drinking after the show....I absolutely refuse to drink before the show b/c I want NO chance that I will be buzzed or hung over...:shame:

You know, this is actually one of the first times I wish I lived on the other side of the pond... :sigh:

... or that I had alot more money :| - well, it's not the first time I'm wishing for that, but... you know what I mean... :shrug:

I'm with you Merc; we'd love to see you and I'd love to get to Europe and am sad that I cannot...

lauren430 said:
I'm with you Merc; we'd love to see you and I'd love to get to Europe and am sad that I cannot...

Yeah... Imagine The Octagon partying in The Octagon - that would have been something! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom