The Octagon Bar - Fancy Dress essential (hoses optional)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ewen said:
i can get scottish tickets for you Merc.

:hug: Thanks Ewen!

But unfortunately, I don't have the money to go to Scotland or anywhere else to see the concerts... :sigh:

... the only reason I'm (hopefully!) going to see U2 i both Norway and Denmark, is that I'm moving back (from Norway to Denmark) right between the two concerts! :yes:

dude some guy just started a thead asking what time to log on tomorrow for the presale

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO DUMB SOMETIMES? :mad: :huh:

Read the info people!

lauren430 said:
Can I start the next bar, I have some good ideas as to what the title should be :mad:

:yes:

... just make sure that there's a moose-head hanging over the bar when we re-open... we need a moose-head... :shifty:

please make it an artificial Moose head

<-- animal rights activist

how come people have an extra 'status' thing underneath their usernames? such as U2democrat (mind me calling you Laura?)

Laura, i know that duh! :wink: - i'm talking about the two status things - most people have just one.

i.e. you have 'rock'n'roll doggie' and 'band-aid' whereas i'm just 'refugee'. just curious.

Last edited:
some people have custom ones; I think Laura's is just the status of above 3000...wait I don't want to say something stupid since I am shunning such things so I will check the FAQ :laugh:

i stopped posting and even looking at zootopia. not only is it full of apparent imbeciles but the colour scheme chosen for the forum just breeds aggresion...one thing we learnt at university and something I ended up tutoring was human-computer interaction - that zootopia fails on a lot of counts.

apparently so. i've been assured by our good friend pax that she can scrounge me up a place to stay for 3 nights.

i'd be leaving here the 13th and coming back on the 16th. i figure i'll give myself an extra day in case an extra show is added on the 15th. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom