The Octagon Bar - Fancy Dress essential (hoses optional)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait until all the nonsense dies down; people need to chill and realize they will get there on the 3rd leg :|

**Runs into the bar again - still haven't found a fancy dress...**

Hellooooo everyone! :wave:

Just thought I'd drop in between preparing for my last exam ever and packing the suitcase... :D

**Goes behind bar and makes a rum & coke**

U2 could put out 100 shows plus hold after show discussions/dinner for fans and people would probably still find something to complain about :shrug:
maybe I'm just freakishly easy to please:wink:

nurse chrissi said:
Hi Merc - last exam EVER!!!!! How exciting :hyper:

Well, I certainly hope it's the last one ever... :|

... 'cause my elective subjects won't have exams, and then theres only my masters left after that... :D

yay, just won some official U2 Fly goggles on eBay!

lol

Hi folks :wave:

Btw, can I ask you girls and/or guys something about the U2.com-presale...? :help: :reject:

sorry, i meant i won the auction - highest bid.

now i have two pairs! you can't have too many pairs of Fly goggles. hehe

nurse chrissi said:
bring on the questions Merc:)

I'm not sure if I understand this correctly, but this does mean that I can only buy tickets for only one concert = one venue - and if I need to go to more than one concert... I'll need some good friends to buy tickets for me? :reject:

Q - How Many Tickets Can I buy?
A - As a Paid-up U2.Com Subscriber you will be able to purchase up to two
(2) tickets for any one (1) indoor show (North America) or up to four (4)
tickets for any one (1) outdoor show (Europe).

*Hey everybody!* :wave:

Walks to the counter wearing her black cocktail dress, pours some Baileys into her coffee, and prepares a cinnamon raisin bagel.

Plops herself on the couch and counts her money. Will I have enough for the tour?

Merc, your understanding is right; tickets to one show, one venue....I think a lot of trading among fans is the answer to this one :up:

nurse chrissi said:
merc - that is the general consensus right now

lauren430 said:
Merc, your understanding is right; tickets to one show, one venue....I think a lot of trading among fans is the answer to this one :up:

:banghead: I thought so!

:wave: ANY NORWEGIANS IN THE BAR??? :wave:

hehe, I'm sure there are some around....head to the tour area of the forum (if you have the nerves to do so!)...esp. "What do you have/What do you want"

ok i think i'm going to go :crazy:. i've been stuck in this blasted house since thursday. :crack: i want to get out but if you could see the street you would understand why i don't want to drive. i can't even get my car doors open because of the ice.

I'm trying the Norwegian zootopians right now... I really hope that they are nice guys! :help:

**Goes behind bar and makes a Jameson on the rocks**

I need something for my ticket-nerves... :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom