The Octagon Bar: Don't Say We Didn't Warn You

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I did my cardio. :up:

I need to dig my weights out... my strength training is with a resistance band, but I should do weights, too.

Free weights are good for you! :up:

I'm scared of those bands....always freaked I'm gonna snap myself in the eye or something. :)

They CAN'T go on sale so soon! :grumpy:

It would be totally ridiculous if I couldn't go see them in my own hometown....the thought of sitting at home and knowing they're less than 10 minutes away from me....I'd rather fall on a sword

starsgoblue said:
They CAN'T go on sale so soon! :grumpy:

It would be totally ridiculous if I couldn't go see them in my own hometown....the thought of sitting at home and knowing they're less than 10 minutes away from me....I'd rather fall on a sword

This is what worries me, not securing tickets to shows in my own neck of the woods! I know I'm hitting Detroit, Cleveland, and possible Chicago (if they don't have 20 shows sell out like last time :mad: ). Typically, markets like this aren't huge, so it's good in a way, but you never know with these :censored: scalpers. :rant:

Me right now--->
1087.gif

i really can't say my heart bleeds for you. look at poor tania down there in Australia, a fan for twenty-so years and has to travel across a country the size of Europe to get to her nearest gig. or the many fans in southern american countries with no shows whatsoever.

anyway

:silent:

Yeah, I wasn't diminishing Tania's or any South American's legit complaints in saying anything I said. And neither was April or Jackie. Just because they have their own U2 related 'problems'...doesn't mean anyone else can't. I don't think we were asking for anybody's sympathy either.

Last edited:
you're going to 3 shows already rebekah, more than a lot of people.....where's the 'problem' ?

*rereads*

i haven't misread your sentence at all or any of your other sentences....it's there in black and white (or two tones of blue). but anyway, i'm not getting into an argument. just bugs me when i know there are other people, that have been following this band their whole lives, that would give anything to see them once on this tour never mind 4 times.

I never said I had a 'problem'....you are misreading me.

I saw them only once last tour...I know the feeling. I am very fortunate this year to be seeing them multiple times as are you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom