The Octagon Bar: Distributing Glaciers Where and When They're Most Needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pax said:
Very true! I always forget those pesky time differences... :wink:

...just ask Ewen! :yikes:

Oh dear, you've called him in the middle of the night? Poor thing! :giggle:

How is Ewen btw? :) Haven't seen him in here for a long time...

Merc said:

Oh dear, you've called him in the middle of the night? Poor thing! :giggle:

How is Ewen btw? :) Haven't seen him in here for a long time...

You'd think I'd be used to it by now, LOL. I'll be like, "What do you mean we can't talk when I get home from work?" And he'll say, "Because it'll be two-thirty in the morning, dear." :giggle:

:reject: Silly me. He's really quite the trouper, though. Lord knows we've both had some nights of sleep totally shot because of staying up late talking! :wink:

He's well...very tired today because he had to take his friend to the airport last night, and he was there until something like four a.m., I think. I called him this morning since we'd missed each other last night, and I'd woken him up :reject: :reject:, but he's okay.

Time differences suck, though. In 93 days, we won't have to worry about them for a little while! :hyper:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
*jumps up on bar, slides three espressos Jules, Abby, and Dorthe's way*

*flips on jukebox, Mysterious Ways* :dance:

:wave:

Thanks! :up:

**Does a little "I'm going home tomorrow"-dance to MW :wink:**

:dancing:

pax said:
Time differences suck, though. In 93 days, we won't have to worry about them for a little while! :hyper:

They sure do!

I'm just :happy: that a certain someone ( :flirt: ) lives in my neighbour-country... even though that feels like very, very far away somtimes! :|

Well, theres 24h and 45 min 'til I'm on a plane :hyper: ...and about 40h 'til the second Octagon meet-up! :D :giggle:

:hyper:

good afternoon :wave:

:kiss: Pax

Pax, my mate Dave got his flight at 5.50 am. Dave, Muz and I went to a couple of pubs then a Punk-rock nightclub called Opium (the one I did the website for: http://www.opiumrocks.com - shameful plug), Muz disappeared into the night, leaving Dave and I to jump into a taxi and off to the airport. I got back home and to bed after 6am. I thought of you all the way back from the airport, because the next time I do that trip it will be with you. Woke up this afternoon when you called with the mother of hangovers - I have to stop drinking red wine!!!

Good morning bar!

Ever since the Tour de France finished, morning TV has turned to garbage. I am watching some show about a woman trying to convince a male TV psychologist that threesomes in a marriage are normal. :|

I've been on the verge of puking all day. Seeing Mellancamp's 50 year old butt has just increased the likliehood of that. :wink:

It improved a bit after that one left, as now some lady is trying to convince the pscyhologist that it was wrong to bribe some shopoholic lady with a pretty engagement ring for her significant other to give her to stop shopping.

Techie2000 said:
It improved a bit after that one left, as now some lady is trying to convince the pscyhologist that it was wrong to bribe some shopoholic lady with a pretty engagement ring for her significant other to give her to stop shopping.

um have you considered...changing the channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom