The Octagon Bar: Distributing Glaciers Where and When They're Most Needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Great. My co-worker (and 2nd mom) had a fucking stroke last night. :sad:

In some ways this has been the shittiest summer ever. :sigh:

Awww, April, I'm sorry. :( How bad was it? Does she have any speech or movement?

Sometimes strokes aren't as bad as they first look, and loss of speech/movement is sometimes only temporary.

pax said:

Awww, April, I'm sorry. :( How bad was it? Does she have any speech or movement?

Sometimes strokes aren't as bad as they first look, and loss of speech/movement is sometimes only temporary.

Well, my other co-worker called her this morning and she said she sounded "unlike Genny" (duh, she just had a stroke, so of course she's not going to sound normal), but we're going to try and see her this afternoon if the doctors say it's alright.

Hopefully it's not as bad as we think it may be. :hug:

Sorry to be such a downer, guys, but it's been a crap morning around here so far. :slant:

That's very cool! I wonder how they started talking and when they met.

I always like to know how couples meet and stuff! This is so cool.

Maybe someone else on here will be next to get married? *cough* :shifty:

Yes, today is the day when Merc meets, um, Lemonbody... :lol:

I'm so excited for them! I remember the day so well... :cute:

Glad to hear Genny is doing okay. :hug:

bah i have to work again today and tomorrow. at least i don't have much time to work there because i move into CNU in less than three weeks and i have alot to do to prepare for that. so maybe i could get away with making next week my last week...:hmm:

Well, my plans for tomorrow have been cancelled. :down:

I've had it with these friends of mine anyway. They're girls from work (not "my" girls, girls who work on a different floor), and they are always flaking at the last minute. We were going to go downtown, have some drinks and some dinner, since we haven't really gone out all summer (or even before then - all the flaking out, you know :rolleyes: ). Even when I asked her, "Are you SURE we're going?" she kept insisting yes, we were. (The other girl waits till the last minute to ask permission from her husband - lame upon lame unto itself.)

Good thing I had a backup plan because of course I get an email and call from her today saying how she can't go Friday because she has furniture coming Saturday (um ok) and she needs to finish painting :blahblah: :blahblah:, etc. I'm so angry at her I'm not even going to bother returning her call or email. How :censored: lame. Why should I give you the courtesy of saying, "Uh sure it's fine you're flaking on me again" when you can't even make time to hang out with me every couple of months?

:rolleyes:

Today has completely blown. :down:

Last edited:
:sigh:

I and another innocent post-er on another forum I frequent apparently (quite unintentionally) set off a minor war.

I feel badly about it, but what can you do? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom