The Octagon Bar: Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Bar Tab In Philly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Move in Mysterious Ways said:

Sounds good . . . hmm . . . got any ideas?

Well, according to folklore...those in GA will usually know when the boys arrive and then can leave and come back to the line....as long as there is a good system set up. They usually go for sound check around 1-4ish...

It's supposed to be easy to find the back entrance, as there would already be people there.

This is what I've been told. I wasn't "allowed" to go down the RI venue at the concert I was at last tour to try it on my own...:madspit: to crappy exes

enajh2 said:
Most definitely. I'm coming with my brother and his girlfriend on the 18th. And I'm also planning on meeting Digsy down there too. We've all got GAs :)

we got GAs too - it's just going to be my friend and I (we are the only people we know who like U2).
48 hours of no sleep, here we some :yes:

watch out for me when I go flying on stage :wink:

beau2ifulday said:

we got GAs too - it's just going to be my friend and I (we are the only people we know who like U2).
48 hours of no sleep, here we some :yes:

watch out for me when I go flying on stage :wink:

So you're plannign on camping out overnight then? My brother said he wants to go down about lunchtime on the Saturday so I might have to have words with him...

.. :hmm: where did that salmon go to?!!! :macdevil: :D

starsgoblue said:
I love B and all...but watching that video clip never gets old. The way he was flapping arms...it looked like he was trying to fly. And his face once he slumped back onstage....

Poor fella

I feel bad for saying this...

... but it still makes me chuckle :giggle:

*guilt trip*

enajh2 said:

So you're plannign on camping out overnight then? My brother said he wants to go down about lunchtime on the Saturday so I might have to have words with him...

.. :hmm: where did that salmon go to?!!! :macdevil: :D

:lol:

we weren't planning on camping overnight, but now that i've read posts of 'OMG WE IZ GETTING DER AT LIK 2 IN DA MORNING' on the u2.com forums, we will probably try and get there for three or four in the morning. I'm not bothered about the waiting at all - from what i'm hearing, it's going to be a good experience :hyper:
We're just going to take lots of coffee and stick it out :)

If you're planning on getting in the egg*slash*oval*slash*misc shaped stage, then I think lunchtime might be a little late. Come and stick it out with us :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Ok, I know about Bono falling of stage (*snicker*)...but that wasn't popmart...I don't think......:confused:
But what happened with Popmart?

In general, the band hadn't rehearsed enough. It's bad when you have to restart songs . . .

See ya next door folks! :wave:

:evil:
1jsow7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom