The Octagon Bar: Cut class and come on in!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're right! The bar has been a bit empty lately.

But I gotta go. I've got an "opening of the year" lecture to go to... I know it's gonna be boring but I'm going anyway. :huh:

So how was bio?

My opening lecture wasn't as boring as I expected it to be. Well, it was better than last year's opening lecture. I actually heard some interesting stuff today!

so i moved into residence yesterday afternoon.

this is frosh week (i scammed my way into frosh week despite the fact that i'm a second year) and i think i've consumed more alcohol in the past 2 days than i normally do in a full month.

and i just realize that i havent posted in this bar at all until now. which is a damn shame.

i'm currently hammered, so my apologies for any spelling or grammar mistakes. but last night the party ended at 8 am, we got up at 10, ate breakfast, and started drinking again at 11:30 and have been going at it non stop since then.

so i'm on my 13th beer today, and plan on drinking 11 more by the end of the night because theres a party with both of our allied residences, so they're going to cram 3 whole residences into one lounge for a dance party and boozefest.

this is going to be the craziest week i've ever had in my life. hilarious.

and i'm on the party floor, too. even my RA is insane.

why the hell didn't i move out sooner??

:drunk:

would anyone like to see some pictures of my new home? well that's too damn bad, because you're going to see them anyways.
18716SA400028-med.JPG

from the doorway

18716SA400029-med.JPG

this is what's left from 2 flats of beer that i bought yesterday

18716SA400030-med.JPG

my fridge -- this is all other peoples beer who dont have fridges, they all stick it in mine

18716SA400031-med.JPG

my computer and tv and desk

18716SA400032-med.JPG

some random empties from yesterday evening

18716SA400033-med.JPG

looking from the bed out towards the hall

fuck, i love this place... :)

DaveC said:
looks like a drunk photo to me... :p;)

Surprisingly it's not. While I was in Europe I discovered I act the exact same way drunk as I do when I'm hyper......so technically late at night Dr. Pepper has the same effect on me as alcohol :huh:

U2democrat said:
Well you did. Love the bar. If only the regulars would come back!

Just stopping by to say hi to everyone, especially Demmy! :wink: :wave: <--- That smiley, btw, is the official Vertigo-Tour-in-Copenhagen-Elevation-smiley! :lol:

Hope you're enjoying college - sounds like it! :D:up:

I'd like to spend more time in here, like the good old days :yes:, but it's still busy here right now :huh: ...and it will probably continue to be like this, until I leave for Kenya in the spring! :shifty:

But I'll make sure to drop by every once in a while to say "Hi!

Later! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom