The Octagon Bar: Cut class and come on in!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay they returned back to the dorm after a bit, and I showered and stuff, now it's night and boy I am tired abnormally early. I am only staying awake because there are girls down the hall and they might come in this direction :shh:

I had a great friday night.

It was all swing music, poker and vodka.

I didn't hang around for the 4:00am aftermath though.

Well anyhow university finished around 3, went home, got changed and headed out to friends place a few suburbs over.

Then by around 8 a few of us had met up.

At 9 we went out into the city, and that was all good :wink:

Got back to his place at 2, started playing poker, that wound up well enough,

Then when that finished we had a series of elaborate drinking games ~ my head was spinning when I went to bed.

It was a great night, good clean wholsome fun; except for the drinking, gambling and other stuff :wink:

I got a call about 5:00, they had opened up some sort of Sambuca knock-off; it sounded like the dregs of that evening.

U2democrat said:
Yeah college textbooks are freakishly expensive. :madspit:

No friggen kidding!

I've finished my two year associate's degree, but the textbooks over two years(six quarters - that's six batches of classes to buy books for) ranged from $40 to hundreds of dollars. Lucky for me I had a scholarship from a high school vocational track that was paying for those books. Never had to pay a dime. Those books should have gold plates in them for what these people are charging.

:scream:

Life's not fair, is it? I just got back from my 8 o'clock class and my roomie is still in bed asleep :grumpy:

*goes behind the bar...finds something with caffine*

where's tara when you need her...i'm coffee challenged :huh:

Back
Top Bottom