The octagon bar.....complete with secret rooms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Rebekah want's a biting Bono so i was asking Lauren. C'mon you're asking a hetrosexual male here to decide on what I think is a sexy Bono! please, i might ended up having different feelings about the guy after that excercise.

oh....damn....okay, well I have a rattle and hum era, so how about definitely 90's....hm that's still too broad...

okay what about pop, when his hair is really short. That's something different.

and animated when he's doing something cool, like jumping into the camera or something....or whatever really but performing preferably as to just, I don't know, walking down the street :laugh:

AHH! I'm getting excited. You guys are just all around awesome. It's a good thing there are cool people around here who know how to do this stuff....:bow:

i'm gonna get one of Adam's look of love to Bono at the end of last Friday's Sometime's performance

u2bonogirl said:
wow, pleba moved into the octagon:lmao:

nothing worse than people talking about their day jobs in a social environment!

lol

Yes, my first job is U2 fanatic.

My other, supposed full time job is that of law student. But I just do that b/c I think people wouldn't take my first profession very seriously :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lauren430 said:
My other, supposed full time job is that of law student. But I just do that b/c I think people wouldn't take my first profession very seriously :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ehm....nah, i won't go there!! lol :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom