The octagon bar.....complete with secret rooms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
* gets a Guinness from the bar and sits down to read the newspaper *

this place is dead tonight :(

I put a pic of one of my tattoos in my gallery! Yikes I'm wasting tons of time....:laugh:

hi folks

cool tattoo lauren, i'm still wondering whether to get a joshua tree done on my arm

I think a joshua tree would be good. I would just have to think about where to put it. I guess arm is cool for guys; as a girl I would never get one on my arm.

i've got some chicken in the oven taking an age to cook :drool:

the suitcase is a really good one, but clearly I"m biased. You could get it on your hip, like near your pelvic bone, or under. That's pretty discreet

And you can get it small or larger, and there's enough room there...if I got another, I'd get it there.

I was thinking about the outside of my ankle...I'm scared to get one near my stomach, if I ever got fat or pregnant it'd be all scary looking.

How much did yours cost you?

I saw one suitcase design once that had the Irish flag colors that were pretty neat...you could play around with the colors and mix it up. I'm worried it'd be something everyone would have though...I don't know why I'd care come to think of it.

i've just noticed this bar is due to be closed soon

* runs to the guinness tap and pours out a long rum *

yeah, I wanted the whole thing black with just white outlines but I guess they can't really do white b/c it won't turn out well and fade. I know what you mean about others having it, I know Sicy has it, but I just decided, I mean, how often do you come across people who love U2 enough to get a tattoo of something U2 related? Really almost never. I mean, maybe 50 people in the US have it, but I don't know, I've never seen it, you know what I mean?

The Irish flag colors would be cool if they could do the white.

You should get it! Then we'll have that in common too :wink:

Everyone who has seen mine is like, what is that? And I have to explain. It'd be cool if a U2 fan actually saw it and knew what it is and we could talk about U2 b/c of it!

It cost $85, which I thought was a bit overpriced, but I didn't want to wait :laugh:

starsgoblue said:
You know it's true...I think the few amount of people that'd have it all happen to hang out here. I'm seriously considering getting one this week now....:hmm:

Exactly....I mean, I think it would be less than 50 people in the whole world have it, when you think about it. Yeah, it just seems like a lot if say 3 people or 10 people have it on interference, but most of the world isn't on interference or U2 fanatics! :laugh: Keep us updated if you get it!

And this thread is about to close! Sad!

me too, time to stop procrastinating ewen and get that josh tattoo. at least i'm gonna see how much it'll cost first. i just don't want it to look tacky.

I'm going to go to a couple places round here and check 'em out. It's an easy design that they'd just make a stencil from anyways...impossible to screw up.

I have to find a good place though. The place I went to before is in Rhode Island and I went to high school with the artist so I got hooked up...

THIS PLACE IS UNOFFICALLY CLOSED TO RESEPECT THE RULES OF INTERFERENCE. (but none of us are mods!)

if you're not a regular, you can trash this place if you wish, we've moved to the new one.

1e0zu8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom