The octagon bar.....complete with secret rooms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it worked! Thanks....yeah I had seen pics and read the story of her meeting Bono in Dublin and getting a ride, but I hadn't seen that video. I didn't realize he took her up during the fly!!! that's crazy....

that girl has the best luck ever. Can I just say I was in Dublin for 2 months right after she met him and I was on the prowl the whole time and NOTHING.....:sad:

Rebekah...me too. I feel like time is running out, as stupid and conceited as that is....I hope you and me aren't crying together....

sh*t, i get the feeling you know that girl!! ummm :eek:

whoops......i'll take it back, lucky girl not lucky bono

lauren430 said:
Rebekah...me too. I feel like time is running out, as stupid and conceited as that is....I hope you and me aren't crying together....

No, I know exactly what you mean...I mean, honestly how many more chances are we going to get....ya know? I will seriously shed a tear if I can't catch him going in for a soundcheck or some GA action or something...

I am thinking about grad school in Dublin...:laugh:

But yeah, for real. I suppose first choice would be to get on stage, and 2nd choice autograph and a couple of sentences....

1st choice: Get onstage for a dance...roll around...whatever
2nd choice: Get bitten
3rd choice: Meet him as he goes in for a soundcheck, get an autograph or a hug...

2nd and 3rd choice always flipflop for me. Can't I pick all of the above?!

a waste of my 1,000th posting but what the heck, i'll save the big celebration for my 2,000th.

sorry, girls but as someone that's been following this band for over 20 years...you know ach, nevermind..

all i'll say is.....if you meet U2 I'll be sooo happy for you's like I am for others aslong as they don't hound the band, camp outside their hotels or houses and demand a piece of them. if however you don't ever meet U2, i'm sorry, but my heart will not bleed.

not intended to come across as horrible as it might read. i'm happy for people who meet them, especially Diamond's experience. if you get picked by Bono to go stage superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom