The Octagon Bar: City of Blinding Brotherly Love!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsforu2 said:

:drool: Spreadsheets! :drool:

No really, I'm serious! :drool:

*has a sudden attack of the "Tim is adorable's" and nods her head*
:cute:
Its true.....my future husband gets giddy over spreadsheets. He will spreadsheet anything.
Would you believe he has every song hes heard live spreadsheeted so he knows which songs hes heard and how many times?
Believe it
And yet, I find that strangely endearing :shrug:
Im crazy bout my dork

pax said:

Maybe I'll bring some extra copies of the spreadsheets so people can have them as souvenirs. :wink:

Don't you dare tease me! :laugh:

An old friend used to say that I have a spreadsheet in my head and God knows I've been playing with them since I was about 10 or 12. Sorting my baseball cards in Quatro 123 (a knock off of Lotus 123 the first widely available spreadsheet) and a precursor to Excel. :reject: Yes, I know. Mega-Geek! :help:

Know what, Abby?

I can't bring it anyways. They'll confiscate it at the border because I'll be underage in the States. :|

u2bonogirl said:

*has a sudden attack of the "Tim is adorable's" and nods her head*
Its true.....my future husband gets giddy over spreadsheets. He will spreadsheet anything.
Would you believe he has every song hes heard live spreadsheeted so he knows which songs hes heard and how many times?
Believe it
And yet, I find that strangely endearing
Im crazy bout my dork

Guilty :eek: Based on U2 Tours I've heard about 373 songs or snippets of songs :blahblah: I've heard 87 different son:blahblah:. Of course I don't remember everything, so I rely on their set list. Every concert I've seen has included WTSHN :blahblah: I've heard 13 songs so far that I haven't heard on :blahblah:

** Looks up from Spreadsheet and finds that the bar has either fallen asleep or walked out :shifty: :yawn: **

:reject: sorry :reject:

DaveC said:
Ewen, (or Abby, if you see this, can you please please let Ewen know) it might be difficult to bring down the promised Keith's. Reason being, if I get it then I *think* I have to check it as another piece of luggage. This probably costs money that I don't have. I'm going to call Air Canada tonight and see if it's possible to stuff it into my carryon or into my suitcase.

:)

*sneeks in*

:up: don't you worry about it mate. the thought was very kind of you and i really appreciate it. look forward to meeting you tomorrow afternoon.

*sneeks out*

u2bonogirl said:
*points up*
Hey y'all. I actually have to listen to that :laugh:
:kiss: Kidding sweety

You laugh now... but in 20 years I know I'm going to be quite obnoxious. ** Thinks of how my Dad drones on and makes mental note to at least try to see if people WANT to pay attention when I launch into a monologue **

** Shudders at the inevitability of being very much like my Dad **

Not that he's bad, no he's actually quite nice, it's just that he and my grandfather keep talking long after people stop listening, and I don't want to be that guy... Aw s:censored:t! I'm doing it now! ... **Starts preparing to blow this pop stand **

starsforu2 said:

You laugh now... but in 20 years I know I'm going to be quite obnoxious. ** Thinks of how my Dad drones on and makes mental note to at least try to see if people WANT to pay attention when I launch into a monologue **

** Shudders at the inevitability of being very much like my Dad **

Not that he's bad, no he's actually quite nice, it's just that he and my grandfather keep talking long after people stop listening, and I don't want to be that guy... Aw s:censored:t! I'm doing it now! ... **Starts preparing to blow this pop stand **

:shrug:
I can always just do what I do now.
Stare at your eyes and look attentive :wink:
If youre droning on too much I'll try and help you realize it....but Im pretty sure I have a few years before you start doing that.
:shifty: when did the symptoms arise in your dad?

Okay...I have a file folder...and spreadsheets...and little post-it notes...

I'm a big dork.

I'm really leaving now.

See one of you in a few minutes, some of you tomorrow, and some of you Saturday!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom