The Octagon Bar: City of Blinding Brotherly Love!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow is going to be ridiculous.

It's my last day at the school with the kids, and last period is going to be absolute mayhem. :yikes:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Dave! :flirt:
Are they gonna throw you a party? :cute:

Probably not. It'd be a total surprise if they have, because I haven't got the slightest idea when it would have been planned, as I've been there basically all of the past month.

But I'm going to be fending off a million hugs from little girls and the boys will be especially hyper. :huh:

DaveC said:

Probably not. It'd be a total surprise if they have, because I haven't got the slightest idea when it would have been planned, as I've been there basically all of the past month.

But I'm going to be fending off a million hugs from little girls and the boys will be especially hyper. :huh:

Awwww....they wuv you :cute:

Night Laura :hug:

They weally do.

One of the girls drew a picture of me (supposedly), and put some...err...interesting labels on it, and gave it to me today. :shifty:

discothequeLP said:

i actually wasn't 100% sure but decided what the hell, i've messed up peoples names in person and it not that bad. . . sort of

I'm so proud. :wink:
I'm actually terrible with people's names too.
I swear, first day of uni when I was meeting people in my program..
"Hi, I'm Jackie, I'm terrible with names, so please forgive me if I forget yours."
I came with a disclaimer :laugh:

:laugh: Dave...sounds interesting.....

~BrightestStar~ said:

I swear, first day of uni when I was meeting people in my program..
"Hi, I'm Jackie, I'm terrible with names, so please forgive me if I forget yours."
I came with a disclaimer :laugh:

i tried that once, the disclaimer and all, and i think she got a little mad :huh:

and with a name like Jax you know people will remember it, so you gotta work extra hard to remember their names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom