The Octagon Bar: City of Blinding Brotherly Love! - Page 28 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-16-2005, 11:47 AM   #406
Blue Crack Addict
 
daygloeyes2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: No Emily's Allowed
Posts: 26,459
Local Time: 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2bonogirl


thats been a problem of mine too.
When I was in school I would be up until like 4 in the morning and have to get up at 6 to catch the bus. I could never get out of weekend mode
Livin the life of a rockstar!
Usually I could just sleep it off in the car on the way to school. But now I'm driving and it wouldn't be very good if I did that. Although today I didn't have to drive.
__________________

__________________
daygloeyes2 is offline  
Old 05-16-2005, 11:48 AM   #407
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,382
Local Time: 05:36 PM
__________________

__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
Old 05-16-2005, 11:52 AM   #408
Blue Crack Supplier
 
~BrightestStar~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
Posts: 35,735
Local Time: 06:36 PM
*magically appears sitting at her usual place on the bar*

Room for one more in here?
__________________
~BrightestStar~ is offline  
Old 05-16-2005, 12:16 PM   #409
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Good afternoon, Octagoners.

*pulls up chair, orders a tall espresso*
*steams up some milk and pours the shots*

One tall latte'


The barista is feeling refreshed after a much needed shower. I was all coffee nasty after work today
__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 05-16-2005, 12:29 PM   #410
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2bonogirl


*steams up some milk and pours the shots*

One tall latte'


The barista is feeling refreshed after a much needed shower. I was all coffee nasty after work today
Freshly laundered fiance
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 05-16-2005, 12:30 PM   #411
Blue Crack Supplier
 
~BrightestStar~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
Posts: 35,735
Local Time: 06:36 PM
*sniff* *sniff*
Love is in the air.....everytime I look around....

How you two doing? Have fun in Philly?
__________________
~BrightestStar~ is offline  
Old 05-16-2005, 12:32 PM   #412
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 06:36 PM


Dripping wet fiance

Its nice to know the person youre going to marry is enthusiastic about your personal hygene

*digs around for a bottle of water*
Hey Timmy! two left, almost time to restock
__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 05-16-2005, 12:33 PM   #413
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2bonogirl


Dripping wet fiance

Its nice to know the person youre going to marry is enthusiastic about your personal hygene

*digs around for a bottle of water*
Hey Timmy! two left, almost time to restock
Your phone is located near Costco... I've been thinking about that one all day

Can you think of anything else we need to buy? Apples? Anything else?
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 05-16-2005, 12:34 PM   #414
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ~BrightestStar~
*sniff* *sniff*
Love is in the air.....everytime I look around....

How you two doing? Have fun in Philly?
*sniffs the air*
Love smells like chocolate

We had fun! Even though it was really hot and we lost the car in the vast array of parking lots around the wachovia complex
It was like 90 degrees out and we were wandering the lots looking for the car.
__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 05-16-2005, 12:36 PM   #415
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2bonogirl


*sniffs the air*
Love smells like chocolate

We had fun! Even though it was really hot and we lost the car in the vast array of parking lots around the wachovia complex
It was like 90 degrees out and we were wandering the lots looking for the car.
90 is Oregonian for 75 degrees

And we're doing great! Thanks for asking!
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 05-16-2005, 12:37 PM   #416
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2


Your phone is located near Costco... I've been thinking about that one all day

Can you think of anything else we need to buy? Apples? Anything else?
*roots around a fridge that has an uncanny resemblance to the one at home*

Apples yogurt but thats a giant thing, or wegmans or something
String cheese....
The freezer could probably use a few items.

Guess who got paid today

Tim just wants me for my oceans of coffee cash
__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 05-16-2005, 12:39 PM   #417
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by starsforu2


90 is Oregonian for 75 degrees

And we're doing great! Thanks for asking!

*pouts behind the bar...next to a fan*

It was 75 when we left the concert in the dark!
And upper 80's when we were driving around.


I cant help it if I grew up where theres only one season all year
__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 05-16-2005, 12:45 PM   #418
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2bonogirl



*pouts behind the bar...next to a fan*

It was 75 when we left the concert in the dark!
And upper 80's when we were driving around.


I cant help it if I grew up where theres only one season all year
According to Accuweather there was a high of 80 on Saturday with an average temperature of 67.

It did feel like 81 though, which is about as hot as it gets here.... **crosses fingers before lieing through my teeth **

Oh yeah, it's even colder in August

Hooray for A/C !
__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
Old 05-16-2005, 12:48 PM   #419
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
u2bonogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Back on the blue crack after a long break
Posts: 6,726
Local Time: 06:36 PM
then the thermometer in the car is wrong because it said it was over 80 in Philly.

oh well. To me it was still 90



lefty gibson
__________________
u2bonogirl is offline  
Old 05-16-2005, 12:55 PM   #420
Refugee
 
starsforu2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogirls head!)
Posts: 2,070
Local Time: 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2bonogirl
then the thermometer in the car is wrong because it said it was over 80 in Philly.

oh well. To me it was still 90



lefty gibson
I notice that you got your paycheck today Is this a hint?

And it probably was over 80 in the car, it is black and sucks in the sun.
__________________

__________________
starsforu2 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com