The Octagon Bar: City of Blinding Brotherly Love!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I needed that. *sips on red bull* :)

It's going alright. Actually, it's reminding me of why I wanted to go back to school so much! :lol: Speaking of which, my mom told me today that when she meant she'd pay for one class, she'd pay for all of them. :hyper:

I would ask you how looking for work yourself went, but I'll let you wake up first, lol. :p

Well like I said, tuition is much cheaper in Canada...I'm sure your mom would appreciate that. :wink:

I haven't gone looking yet. I'm planning on going tonight, when I have a car available and can hit a whole lot more places besides just the strip mall down the hill. Right now I'm doing laundry, which is equally as fun as looking for a job. :rolleyes:

*lies down on couch and relaxes* :)

Err...umm...they're real warm...:shifty:

No really, they aren't bad. We do get the odd day that's really cold (below zero) but usually the temperature hovers around 5 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit. We get usually one very minor (an inch at most) snowfall a week, and one snowstorm (a foot or so at most) a month. Winter is basically early to mid-January till mid to late-March and then the snow goes away. :)

DaveC said:
Err...umm...they're real warm...:shifty:

No really, they aren't bad. We do get the odd day that's really cold (below zero) but usually the temperature hovers around 5 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit. We get usually one very minor (an inch at most) snowfall a week, and one snowstorm (a foot or so at most) a month. Winter is basically early to mid-January till mid to late-March and then the snow goes away. :)

Sounds like good cuddle weather to me. :yes:

Michigan winters have been pretty hellish lately, but those don't sound terrible in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom