The Octagon Bar: City of Blinding Brotherly Love!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's too cold here today. it hasn't even hit 50 yet. i had a tee time but cancelled.

VintagePunk said:

Looks like it's gonna rain here. Darn, I'll have to stay in the house and on the computer. :wink:

:shh:
I was ignoring the clouds :tongue:

I just painted me toenails...so now I'm dancin barefoot...:dance:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

i've been meaning to ask you... who's package is in your signiture and why is said pacakge there? just wondering...
:giggle:
That's a silly question.....:wink:

Last edited:
**Walk in directly from... PLEBA! :D**

Hellooooooo... :hyper:

I'm so very :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: over all the pictures and videos and stories and meetings and...

... and I just can't wait 'til it's my turn!!! :hyper:

**Goes up to the bar desk and makes the first r&C in the new bar**

DoDiDoDoDumDiDooo...

:hyper:

I picked up a caterpillar and petted it for a few minutes when I was out on my walk. It was furry and cute.

Then I put it back in the grass, as opposed to the parking lot where I found it, so (hopefully) it wouldn't get squished.

**Hides underneath bar desk while looking for any hidden garlic :reject: **

I knew my neighbour was Rumanian, but I just found out that he comes from... Transylvania! :shifty:

u2bonogirl said:

:D
:evil:
*puts down the bread knife and chases Mr. Tara into the corner and jumps on him*

*pins his arms to the floor and blows air on his tummy*

:D

Eat the bread Tina- er - Timmy!

Goshhh :mad: luck-y

*** Taps fingers on desk... 1. more. hour. ***

I hope traffic is light. :wave: Hello Dayglo Eyes, Merc and Caterpillar champion of Eastern PA :yes:

I remember when a caterpillar pooped a little green square that looked like jello on my hand when I was a kid. I was less inclined to save their bretheren after that :madspit:

Sounds like I'm missing a lovely day by being inside :sad:

Hi Tim! :wave:

Still at work? :ohmy: Just looove the time-difference-thing... I had dinner a couple of hours ago! :D

u2bonogirl said:
If you want an answer...go to PLEBA. They'll tell you :mac:

No need to to into pleba - there are plenty of plebans in The Octagon... :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom