The Octagon Bar: City of Blinding Brotherly Love!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this whole prom thing is turning out to be too much drama now...:| Thank God the drama only began to occur on Friday. I can waste the weekend away with you kind folks and not worry about anything until Monday. ..:)

**Walks into the empty bar**

**Goes up to the bar and removes the spiderwebs and dust the bottles have been collecting**

**Makes herslef a r&c**

:D

**Sends warm thoughts to the gang in Philly... :hug:**

:cute:

**Puts 'Mysterious Ways' on the jukebox...**

:dance: :hyper: :dance: :hyper: :dance:

**... and starts her practice for July 31st**

**Runs into the bar**

Gooooooooodmorning!!! :D

**Goes up to the bar and makes her morning tea - waiting for news from Philly!**

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Edited to add: :ohmy: It's only 3:30am in Philly now! :| Stupid time difference! :rant:

:wink:

Last edited:
oy...good morning all.

i had quite the experience yesterday. i'm lying here burnt to a crsip looking about like this: :eek:. except without the whiteness. i was in redneck central yesterday, all doing work for tim kaine.

i'll come back later and tell y'all all about it because it was definitely a new experience for me.

U2democrat said:
oy...good morning all.

i had quite the experience yesterday. i'm lying here burnt to a crsip looking about like this: :eek:. except without the whiteness. i was in redneck central yesterday, all doing work for tim kaine.

i'll come back later and tell y'all all about it because it was definitely a new experience for me.

Hi Demmy! :wave:

Looking forward to your story... :wink:

U2democrat said:
i am burning like the dickens! and this is from yesterday! in this light i look almost orange :lol:

:lol: Sounds interesting... :D

U2democrat said:
oy...good morning all.

Were you listening to Toby Keith during the experience? :silent:

** Walks in wanting a Guinness, needing cold medicine**

Hello all, wow back from Chicago, coming down is hard to do...

Someone buy me a drink...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom