The Octagon Bar: Been Around the World and Aye yi yi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:
Obviously Im too tired to even know whats going on :sigh:

I've been awake for 8 hours... and I've been here since the God-damned Bar was founded...

...and I still can't figure out exactly whats going on right now! :|

u2bonogirl said:

Whats this about turning ewen into glue? :laugh:

:mad: :madspit:

:wink:

if the world didn't have glue things would fall apart. :yes:

i'm in smart-ass mode today. wahey, we all know what a pain-in-the-ass ewen can be when he's in smart-ass mode don't we? :yes:

Merc, if you want more info then pay a visit to Hell (aka Ewen's journal). Things are never the same when one visits that place.

ewen said:
Merc, if you want more info then pay a visit to Hell (aka Ewen's journal). Things are never the same when one visits that place.

Thank you... I think! :huh:

pax said:

bonnie and f-ing clyde!

you know that just encourages me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

good one Jules! I know you've been down recently (or so it seems), hope you have an awesome night. :hug: :up:

from sufi folklore: :hmm:

"don't be shy to shake the date tree, if it is the nest that lies in its branches that you want to see. the nest that sits in the branches will not reveal itself by itself. climb if needed, take a look inside." (shy people don't get any nookie)

~ E D Young

:huh:

Last edited:
it takes years of personal study of the stories told by the Sufis to understand them, they shouldn't be explained. Yet, I reveal the meaning behind that one from the great sufi E D Young. shame on me.

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom