The Octagon Bar: Back After a Seven-Hour Absence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what it is but my ex happens to call every summer it seems like. He is such a turd. I left a message asking why he called me. :lol:

Exes! I give the middle finger to them.

starsgoblue said:
See, this is ALL Pink Floyd's fault. ::shakes a fist::

I'm temped just to have a drink or two though...:crack: I assure you I will only have two...and the booty is staying under wraps.

Damn Pink Floyd. :rant:

*hands Rebekah booty protector ;)

I think I'm going to start screening my calls, since there seems to be an influx of ex calls going around. :crack:

The thing is...the guy was a suckass boyfriend but the kinda guy that is a great friend...if that makes ANY sense.

I'm totally not interested in him that way anymore, would a drink or two be a reaallly bad idea?

Even if you go for a drink, it sends a message to the guy that he may misinterpret as a green light to make a move. You don't want that so it's best not to even let him have the temptation.

U2Girl1978 said:
a drink or two would end up culminating into something more. You don't need the bullshit.

No. My booty is safe. I don't know why, I just want to catch up. Sounds really stupid I know. But for real....:huh: I really don't have any interest in him romantically or physically at all...Sounds totally wierd I know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom