The Octagon Bar: Back After a Seven-Hour Absence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsforu2 said:

** Rushes in barechested with suspenders and those waders that firemen wear, puts out the fire, tips my fireman's cap and rushes back out **
You dont go so fast mister. Not without a pinch to that fine arse!
:flirt:

Lets try this again only a little different
*puts some lamb chops in the oven and sets it to 375 for a half hour*
Dunno what thatll do but it has to be better than a flaming hunk of wool

So I got a funny story for you guys....my last real boyfriend (not the total ass, just the typical dumb guy) was the world's biggest Pink Floyd fan. After we broke up I swore I would never call him again unless Pink Floyd got back together....:laugh: Well, hell did indeed freeze over so I had to leave a voicemail about the event. Now he called back and left a message on my machine....:crack: Do I call him back or no?

:laugh:

starsgoblue said:
So I got a funny story for you guys....my last real boyfriend (not the total ass, just the typical dumb guy) was the world's biggest Pink Floyd fan. After we broke up I swore I would never call him again unless Pink Floyd got back together....:laugh: Well, hell did indeed freeze over so I had to leave a voicemail about the event. Now he called back and left a message on my machine....:crack: Do I call him back or no?

:lmao:
If you call him just keep it friendly
but thats really funny
:scratch:
*rehearses her line to nick the asshole ex*
I'll give you a call when the beatles get back together and do a tour entirely in drag :|

starsgoblue said:

Like I told you last night, it's the apocalypse. :lol:

I'd call him back just to have a laugh with him about it. This is a pretty huge deal, even for non-major PF fans like myself. :)p) This is one of those things no one thought would ever happen, and now look.

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I want to lick your new avatar, Rebekah. :silent:

You do realize that in the archives of this site, Rebekah will change her Avatar and your quote will be side by side with whatever her current avatar is. For example: If she resurrects that Toucan (?), it will be implied that is what you want to lick :laugh:

Let's hope she doesn't put a cactus up there for you :wink:

:lmao:

I NEVER thought Pink Floyd would get back together. Let alone have Waters be the one to pick up the phone. Between that and the 18 countries getting some debt relief, me meeting Bono....me thinks the end of the world is upon us.

u2bonogirl said:

well when you find somebody to do it let me know. I cant do anything like that...and Im not going to ask Tim to make me a camera humping bono GIF :lol:

I was thinking about starting a thread in PLEBA to see if anyone was game...since I can't do that stuff myself. Or would that just be shameless promotion on my part?

starsgoblue said:
APril, lick away :p

Tara, I want it to be animated or something....suggestively hot. :wink:

**Sneaks in**

Well, there was that "They are so doing it"-gif... :silent: :shifty:

**Sneaks out to do the dishes**

starsforu2 said:

You do realize that in the archives of this site, Rebekah will change her Avatar and your quote will be side by side with whatever her current avatar is. For example: If she resurrects that Toucan (?), it will be implied that is what you want to lick :laugh:

Let's hope she doesn't put a cactus up there for you :wink:

Edited for posterity's sake:

Rebekah, I would like to lick the avatar you have/had of Bono in his hoodie, and not a toucan, or cactus, etc.. :wink:

HELLO HELLO i'm at a place called Copenhagen! :rockon:

well not yet, but in a couple of weeks i'll be there.....:hyper:

I got my tickets in my backpocket and my guitar in hand.....:dancing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom