The Octagon Bar - ... and now for something completely different!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
great - the two bar patrons both have the flu (or in rebekah's case an ear infection). I hope both of you feel better - Rebekah - still feeling stressed about the presale? I'm just debating on to GA or not to GA for the STL show (head up - GA will always win):wink:

you should get this:

Dizziness and Positional Vertigo are treatable with the non-invasive, non-drug procedure developed by Dr. John Epley. This procedure is an effective cure for the type of dizziness and vertigo that are caused by particles trapped in the "balance tubes" of the inner ear. Moving the particles by rotating the head in a particular sequence while observing the body's cues cures this type of dizziness and vertigo. Many different types of health practitioners can learn and perform The Epley Maneuver.

nurse chrissi said:
I hope both of you feel better - Rebekah - still feeling stressed about the presale? I'm just debating on to GA or not to GA for the STL show (head up - GA will always win):wink:

I think I feel this way because I've been stressing bout Tuesday. :| I just hate that I have to be at work until 2. I hsould be fine...right? Someone tell me I'll be fine. ....

youll be fine

although i still think you should just have yoru friend buy them for you and then you wouldnt have to worry at all

I know - perhaps many will not come early thus allowing me to get into the egg.......:evil:
I hate to admit it but I'm really debating it right now - but u2 - third to last show - around Chirstmas
need. ga. tickets
I'll deal with the pneumonia issue after the show

you can always trade the GA for a reserved ticket later anyway

and youll save some money that way

i cant wait to be in the egg

I like eggs:reject:
chickens too:wink:

henceforth it shall be the U/the oval/ the slightly dented circle/the sling shot........:sexywink:

Chizip said:
everybody in the yolk should wear yellow

how awesome would that be?!
might clash with the black and red - but still a good idea
those unfortunate outside the yolk wear white?

he is also very extremely good looking and has the positive plus of being in a scene with Bono and Larry

alright since chizip is talking about the guys _I think that Eva Mendez is very attractive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom