The Octagon Bar - ... and now for something completely different!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it kind of sucks having GA for the first show

should i try to go for inside the oval or for at the tip?

i thought during elevation the tip of the heart was best, but who knows for this show....

Here's the deal.

Mila and I met up at Geek Beer, which is basically an event put on every Friday by the CS Society on campus, where they sell ridiculously cheap beer and have an open mic. We chatted for a while, had a few beers together, and ended up making out there. I spent the night at her place (we slept in the same bed, but nothing sexual happened). The next morning, woke up, got ready, then on the way out she kisses me goodbye, which reassures me that this isn't merely just a drunken thing from the night before.

Last night she came out to the Student Appreciation Night, although we knew beforehand that she had to leave early because she had schoolwork to do. So she left around 9:00, and kissed me goodnight on the way out. I figured I was all set.

I get up today and sign on to MSN. Her username is ".mi. - classics essay all day. [ryan is my everything.]". This makes me a little sketchy inside but I figure, okay, maybe this is just someone who helped her massively with some homework or something. It stays the same all day. But then I get home after hockey at 10:45, sign on and her new name is ".mi. - ry you're my everything. at csb. [sometimes the last thing you want comes in first.]". So now I'm in full-on panic mode, she's gone offline now and I don't know if she's coming back tonight. My insides are tearing themselves to shreds, and I know I won't be able to sleep tonight if I don't get some kind of answer here.

But the thing is is I don't know if I'm just being ridiculous or if I'm justified. I mean, Ryan is a name that can apply to male or female, right? :shrug:

:sigh:

Fuck. I just want to curl up and die right now.

yeah that really does suck, she obviously knows youd see that, so why would she put it...

DaveC said:
Here's the deal.

Mila and I met up at Geek Beer, which is basically an event put on every Friday by the CS Society on campus, where they sell ridiculously cheap beer and have an open mic. We chatted for a while, had a few beers together, and ended up making out there. I spent the night at her place (we slept in the same bed, but nothing sexual happened). The next morning, woke up, got ready, then on the way out she kisses me goodbye, which reassures me that this isn't merely just a drunken thing from the night before.

Last night she came out to the Student Appreciation Night, although we knew beforehand that she had to leave early because she had schoolwork to do. So she left around 9:00, and kissed me goodnight on the way out. I figured I was all set.

I get up today and sign on to MSN. Her username is ".mi. - classics essay all day. [ryan is my everything.]". This makes me a little sketchy inside but I figure, okay, maybe this is just someone who helped her massively with some homework or something. It stays the same all day. But then I get home after hockey at 10:45, sign on and her new name is ".mi. - ry you're my everything. at csb. [sometimes the last thing you want comes in first.]". So now I'm in full-on panic mode, she's gone offline now and I don't know if she's coming back tonight. My insides are tearing themselves to shreds, and I know I won't be able to sleep tonight if I don't get some kind of answer here.

But the thing is is I don't know if I'm just being ridiculous or if I'm justified. I mean, Ryan is a name that can apply to male or female, right? :shrug:

:sigh:

Fuck. I just want to curl up and die right now.

Oh man....I really hope she is not playing you. What you need to do is talk to her and find out or otherwise you won't know. It's important for you both to be clear about how you feel about each other. If she's dicking you around then that is a really :censored: up thing to do.

She came online the second I posted that.

Ryan is a guy. But he's her best friend. Has been since Grade 2. His MSN name was "Mila is my everything", jokingly. So she just copied.

Relief is a nice sensation sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom