The Octagon Bar - ... and now for something completely different!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:

Will you be there the 8th when they have the Hard Rock Cafe party??? You gotta be there! :huh:

Unforetunatly, no. I'm already taking time off the new job for the 9th-16th. I'm flying to Chicago on the 9th and flying back home on the 11th, driving out to PA for seven hours on the 12th, and then driving into Philly on the 13th with my mom, going to the concert on the 14th and then making my way back home. I'm going to be shattered but very elated that week. (prays she'll at least have a Bono moment of some sort)

starsgoblue said:

Unforetunatly, no. I'm already taking time off the new job for the 9th-16th. I'm flying to Chicago on the 9th and flying back home on the 11th, driving out to PA for seven hours on the 12th, and then driving into Philly on the 13th with my mom, going to the concert on the 14th and then making my way back home. I'm going to be shattered but very elated that week. (prays she'll at least have a Bono moment of some sort)

Awww :(...Oh well...

starsgoblue said:

You wanna hit the bar with me and Rich and Ruffian(I think she'll be there then) on the 9th?

Plus, we can hang out in the GA line all together on the 10th! And share the concert!! :hyper:

Yes that would be really cool.. I'll be with my friend also... :hyper:

Let's plan on doing that for sure then!!

St. Patty's day is coming! :hyper: Last year I was living in the sorority house and at 9 on the dot I blasted House Of Pain (remember that intro--Daaaa da da daaaaa) and started running down the halls banging two pans together screaming, "St. Patty's day! Time to drink! St. Patty's day!"

:laugh:

starsgoblue said:
Let's plan on doing that for sure then!!

St. Patty's day is coming! :hyper: Last year I was living in the sorority house and at 9 on the dot I blasted House Of Pain (remember that intro--Daaaa da da daaaaa) and started running down the halls banging two pans together screaming, "St. Patty's day! Time to drink! St. Patty's day!"

:laugh:

Awesome! I'll have to give you some info soon. :)

:rockon:

I seen Cypress Hills a few years ago...they rock the hizzouse down! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom