The Octagon Bar aka The Harem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the kilt thing is much overrated!

what's it about someone wearing a kilt anyway? i don't get it.....well i do get it if i wear a kilt, but that's a different story! har har

:ohmy:

18kqs3

ewen said:
the kilt thing is much overrated!

what's it about someone wearing a kilt anyway? i don't get it.....well i do get it if i wear a kilt, but that's a different story! har har

Its that element of danger....:sexywink: :lmao: :lmao:

Could you all just stop talking when Im gone so I dont have so much to catch up on? :rant:
:wink:
Now if that hottie bartender would just be here.....:( alas, some of us sleep:D
I had a strange day at work, it seems I had concentration issues today and couldnt keep my mind in one spot long enough.
Consequently I had some laughworthy accidents:| ha. ha.

starsgoblue said:
Did your boobs pop out of something agian! :shifty:

:wink:
No! I make sure to bundle up at work now just in case something might happen. Although I think my tips would be pretty good if I flashed a boob or two:laugh:
No, I just had a few brainless acts or stupidity thats all. When youre trying to do something sort of complicated and thinking about somebody special at the same time bad things are bound to happen:madspit:

I seriously completely missed a cup when I was trying to pour something in it. I noticed when it started running down the front of the counter and onto my foot:eyebrow:

Yes! and I was very twitterpated:mad:
I couldnt do a damn thing right.
Customers were telling me I look happy though, that has to be a good sign.
Im learning to be happy right now, because Im not used to it. I hope I can get good at it really fast

that's the picture Rebekah i was trying to send on MSN, i'm not leaving it up here for long!

picture edited out

Last edited:
yeah, authentic ones too.....but a bit scratched at the front :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom