The Octagon Bar (AKA I'm Single)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starsforu2

Refugee
Ashburn, VA (and permanently residing in u2bonogir
Since we broke the bank in Everything You Know is Wrong, I thought it might be nice to reopen the bar in a new neighborhood. It may be impossible to capture the magic again, but I'm willing to open the doors until I run out of capital.

This is a patron-run bar, so whoever is home, pour a drink for your mate, or share pictures, stories or engage in other respectable bar talk. This isn't just a singles bar, but I assure you that there will be flirting and we will carry each other when the need arises. Everyone is welcome. :yes:

Turn on the jukebox and share what you're listening to. Even if it's not U2.

Dance. :dance: Remember it's a party. :D

Here's a new to you (old) picture of the bartender. And if you ask I'll even tell you the story behind this picture. :wink:

http://www.faulguy.com/ForInterference2.htm

Thanks and I hope you enjoy!

Stars :hug:

You re-opened the bar!!! :hyper: :kiss:

I'm late for uni, but I will drop in later for my Guinness! :sexywink:

:dance: *Goes over to jukebow and puts "MmmBop" on* :dance:

... and do not question my chiose of song - I blame it on Bono! :shifty:

Digsy said:
hiya

i would love to see a baseball game, in fact i wanna see all the american games.
when i go next year i plan on seeing a basketball game a baseball game and a football game.
hockey is also something i would like to see, will go to canada for that though.
all we got here is football football football, or soccer if you dont want to confuse the names.
i find it boring as hell to be honest.
but if you say that too loud in england, they'll lynch you!

edited to fix numerous typo's!

Do you serve coffee?:)

If I win the lottery this is first thing I would like to do, to see a baseball game, and I'd take a mate who used to be secretary of our university baseball club. He's got a degree in automotive engineering but he's doing some crappy admin or call centre job in London!:p He's from Lewisham.

I'm a bit of a night person when it comes to getting down to some serious work and quite often this just so happened to coincide with Channel Five's baseball coverage:)

Anyway, I hope the DWP don't find I'm in a bar right now otherwise they might withdraw my benefits!!:ohmy::D

Alrighty, you can have orange juice!

You know what they say:
A day without orange juice is like a day without orange juice :wink:

:mad: what weirdass bar is this?

what bar wont serve soup!

im gonna wreck this place if i dont get MY SOUP NOW

*picks up the pieces*

ok, you can have broth!

p.s. my friend once went to a bar and asked for a glass of milk.....we were playing truth or dare! :wink:

I went to a bar once and asked for milk because I had tonsillitis and it was the only thing I could swallow.....

Actually, after the week I've had make mine a triple G+T.

Cheers:wink:

but you'd do the right thing by getting me soup ja!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom