The Octagon Bar (AKA I'm Single)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2SavesTheWorld said:
Oh, sorry. Nothing, actually.

I just am angry all the time, I suppose. I need to keep my :angry: in IO.

I was actually asking what this thread is about, honestly.

It's just a place to get together. I think a Cheers type bar allows people to let their hair down, and pretend that we actually live near one another and can talk about stuff. So, it's Random with a Pub as it's outer shell. :shrug: Or it is what we make it.

digsy said:
thats actually a good question which if i really wanted to i could start a post on but i couldnt be arsed, so i'#ll just ask you lot instead!

what do you listen to besides U2?

I'm a collector, so I tend to collect bands that I love. Sometimes (like in the case of Depeche Mode), I collected because of a girl. Meaning, I liked them, but didn't love them, I was young :wink:

Anyway, the bands I now collect are:

U2
Coldplay
James
The Cure
Peter Gabriel
Radiohead

Peter Gabriel has been a disappointment lately and James have broken up. I'm on the lookout for newer bands that have that "thing", but I definitely buy fewer albums than I used to. I like other stuff as well, but these are the heavy hitters.

stick about u2savestheworld
have a drink (i'll make you a special orange squirty flame thing) and if you dont like us then at least you tried
we really are a nice lot (all 5 of us who are permanently here)

yay thats more like it

here have a flaming lambourghini to get you started :evil:

we're all good, (well i am at least) how the hell are you?

Well, I'm at work so that sucks ass.

:mad:

And the dumb Cardinals are sucking ass worse then my job so that sucks too.

But, I'm getting to chat with all of you lovely folks so that doesn't suck ass at all!

It's official.....Snow Patrol ROCK!!:yes::up::D

sp1.jpg

sp2.jpg

sp3.jpg

V Music Festival 22-08-2004

(Found the right DVD eventually which took some finding I can tell you!)

>>>>>>>>>>>> Puts Toploader - Dancing In The Moonlight on the jukebox <<<<<<<<<<<

Last edited:
starsforu2 said:

It's just a place to get together. I think a Cheers type bar allows people to let their hair down, and pretend that we actually live near one another and can talk about stuff. So, it's Random with a Pub as it's outer shell. :shrug: Or it is what we make it.

Like a Testje with a different name.
:)

... because there isn't a bar in Testje! :shrug:

*Walks over to the bar, takes her cowboy hat off and taps her fingers on the counter very impatiently*

Hey bartender, I need the strongest drink you've got - I dont care what it is, just give it to me... now! :angry: :grumpy:

*Yes, I've had a lousy evening*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom